Forged 5e Vf22 Vs New Focus Rs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cor a Vf22! thats a mighty big turbo for a 1.5... theoretically that's bigger then the Td05 18G i just bought lol

personally a Vf34/35 would spool a load quicker and still produce silly power on your gt.

Oh and yeah when you actually come onto boost you will slaughter him lol..upto 130 then if he hasn't given up he'l take you. just sit there and watch his face drop as you cain he off the line :)

A standard GT would be destroyed by a new Focus, I dont like them but they go pretty well my mate has one and I've drove it, they do over 160 as well.

Dont get me wrong there quick i had a shot , but not what i expected theres a flat spot about 5k :/ he thought it was just his but there all like that , so he got a bluefin fitted stage1 to 340bhp and it took it right out alot nice

but power to weight i should get him ?

I swear down over 1mile he got 5 lengths on me it's only when he get's to about 120mph that he leave's me as my GT will only make 130mph,

And they top out at 163mph.. Flat out well that's as quick as this one went then it just wouldn't give anymore

i cant wait til my mate gets his now after hearing all this. i had a run in with a focus st a week ago and was leaving him for dust and i couldnt believe it, he was definately trying but just too much lag to keep with me from roundabouts. but of course when i told my mate whos gettin a rs he wo havin none of it. good job i had my other mate at side of me to back me up :p:)

You will leave him no problem, i left my mate in his and ive not even got stage one mods on my Glanza..

Are you serious?

Focus RS look nice but are overrated in my opinion. All that engine and it would still get aniliated by a 1.3 Starlet!!

Starlets FTW!

To be fair if you modified the Focus in the same way as a big spec Starlet it would be a different kettle of fish its a stock car at the end of the day. Its not all about straight line speed try and follow one of them new rs's round a track its a pretty good handling fwd car alot better than a Starlet. Some ridiculas comments been made in fairness. As for the title of the thread a vf22 5e would leave a new RS in a straight line.

Stop bigging up the Ford, its a £25k car ffs!! ^^^^ :)

But yea they are overated, dont get me wrong they are quite good looking and nice comfy buses just not me for me :D

Stage 1 Glanza would muller a standard one, but if this ones mapped would be a good race so the vf22 will have it, when you finally come on boost :p

I managed to go round a ST focus when I had a melted piston so it shouldnt be too much trouble for you :p

Stop bigging up the Ford, its a £25k car ffs!! ^^^^ :)

But yea they are overated, dont get me wrong they are quite good looking and nice comfy buses just not me for me :D

Stage 1 Glanza would muller a standard one, but if this ones mapped would be a good race so the vf22 will have it, when you finally come on boost :p

I managed to go round a ST focus when I had a melted piston so it shouldnt be too much trouble for you :p

I'm being realistic mate.. A 'stage one' Glanza would have a hard time getting by a new 300bhp 160mph+ RS Focus stop talking rubbish.

I'm being realistic mate.. A 'stage one' Glanza would have a hard time getting by a new 300bhp 160mph+ RS Focus stop talking rubbish.

I'm sorry but this is why you are classed as an EP YOUNG PUP!

A focus RS got 5 lengths on me over a 1 Mile stretch of road and my GT Is stock power.

A stage one GT will easily sit on the Arse of an RS...

LOL I'm talking rubbish???

Thats why I seen a Focus RS go down the strip at the pod and do a 14.6 all day when a stage one GT or Glanza will be in the high 13's? :)

300hp yea so? they weigh like 1400kg

185hp stage one GT weighs around 850kg

Do the Math and I think you will find that the Starlet has a higher power to weight ratio :p

Light is might :p

kbai