hello

im jay and i own a glanza v , brought it yesterday and love it. good to be in with all the starlet peeps. i do have a question about a dump valve it came with. it has no pipes or anything so i wouldnt know were to start. halfords aint got a clue. its a baileys 1 and if anyone can help me fit this myself and to buy the right equipment for it that would be great. look forward to hearing from you all .

thanks jay and meg B)

thanks for the welcomes. i would love a hks but kinda spent most me money on getting it. lol joshyboy i got the same model as u but in black. i will defo put some pictures on here wen i can. i am from the portsmouth area aswell. with what u said about this hotpipe. i aint got a clue what that is lol also u said an excisiting valve , how do i know if it had one. lol .is there like a diagram of the way to fit it. helpp lol

when i get home il get a picture for you B) basicly, at the front of the engine just left of the exhaust manifold on the intake pipework there is a small round thing and there is a 90degree bend pipe going to the pipe at the bottom of the intercooler, pull the hose off the round thing and put your dump valve in place, only way i can describe it without showing you a pic lol

looking forward to seeing what you do B)

ok josh ive had a look now what do i take off. dont i have to buy anymore pipes, or cud i just stick it on.

yo jason . yeh southampton. at least your close if i need help wid the glanza loool

Well im down the road but don't actually own a Glanza, just most of one B)

As for the dump valve thing, the part Josh has cirlced is where you need to fit your dump valve. You may need to buy a reducer bend if your dump valve doesn't fit in the end of tha pipe thats circled. I have a fake HKS SSQV that i bought from ebay for less than £30 so they ain't too expensive, well the fake ones anyway B)

Jay, after a little search i found this picture of a bailey dump valve fitted. This hopefully should answer your questions?

19712548a6668775717l.jpg

My GT came with the same valve before i cut the thing into pieces, still have the BOV somwhere........

Jason B)

ok mate. wanna find some video footage of fitting 1 lol

Doubt anyone will have video footage mate? Is yours the same type thats in the picture i posted? If so it shows clearly how it should look fitted. If it don't work then just refit the old one.

Jason B)