Leaving The Starlet World

i did wonder who would be the first to post about them lol. theres nothing really to be sorry about every minute of owning an ep has been great but im just after more now

cheers fella. ist been a hard choice to make but it just make sense to get an evo with all the spare parts i have kicking about work and all the experience i have working on them

cheers fella. ist been a hard choice to make but it just make sense to get an evo with all the spare parts i have kicking about work and all the experience i have working on them

Cant failt mate EVO 5's are the bomb :) you know Riko will want your wheels (BIG TIME) lol

Ive toyed with the idea of getting a different/bigger/faster car but everything kind of points me back to the Glanza, Cheap tax, Cheap insurance, Not bad on juice..

Good luck with the Evo mate.. i was considering 1 before i thought about an S3.

Be sure to get some pics up of the Evo when you get it :)

Shame to here this mate, your car has so much potential, but as Seab said, you would probably be back.

What you get for the £ for performance with these cars is something else, no doubt I will be in an Evo WHEN I settle down though, nice family car ;) :)

Straight swap 100+ Multi's for those ugly 4 spoke wheels you got... :)

Best of luck with the search bro, definately a good idea to move on and try new things before you come back ;)

@ sparky, on the bang for buck fella id have to disagree with you. everything for a starlet is stupidly over priced which i cant really see why. all you need to get decent power out of an evo is a fuel pump and a remap and thats somthing that will never be achived by the starlet.

i will stay about though this has to be my favorite forum so i wont really be going far lol

Yeah, they are great fun i do miss mine tbh. But the running costs of them, mine wasnt that much quicker than the S15 or MR2 turbo to justify the extra running costs. But its VI RS or VI makk for me next lol.

Running cost isnt 'that' bad... fair enough mpg isnt at all great but i can manage a reasonable 20+mpg around town in my scoob.

find a super clean one, get it mapped and it should be sweet as a nut with reasonable fuel bills. insurance and tax are the main big hitter to deal with.

all the best mate with the new up and coming evo :o