My '94 EP82 gt turbo

in future if you have any more updates couldyou stick it to this thred then update the first page to show what thred its on my au mate

cool cool, I tried to edit this post but it doesn't allow me to edit the title??? is there a way of doing that!?

Tim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: thanx for the coments guys. Sparky I plan to get it on the dyno as soon as I can but I'm flat out with uni at the moment. Hopefully it won't be too long because I really wanna put some more boost through her! :D I'll post sheets when I have them.

Tim

yea bro thats rockin!! 69boy haha

aye anyways man, we have our first calindar comin around, as you have all that minted sun over there and a cushti bus you should take more photos for the calindar mate :lol:

i think this is becoming the nicest 82 after brownsters ride

top bombing!!

looking awesome mate!

really am a big fan of the direction youve taken.

i personally think youre gona overtake brownsters ride on the induviduality side of things! it still leaves me speachless everytime!

Rich.

Cheer Si B)

Thats the bolocks.........the bay is amazing and the colour :lol:

Love this comment :DB)B)

""To all the w@nkers posting negative comments shut the fuk up. If you dont like something then deal with it elsewhere you sh1t-for-brains tossers. I dont see any of your cars posted up here, perhaps you should do it so we can be childish and crap on your rides too. ""

• 3 weeks later...
OOOHHHH!!!! shite, that looks painfully expensive!!

do you know if its repairable buddy?

Yeah I don't think it will be too bad, its only fibreglass. I'll just give it to the panel beater for a touch up and respray. Oh well!!! shit happens! hehe :(

Tim

haha, thanx man. I dunno but, brownsters was pretty nice. I really need some skirts before a photo shoot unless its just a front on piccy! :lol:

Tim

lol knowone said anything about you modelling in skirts mate. :(:lol:

nah shame you wacked that possum.. im sure itll be an easy fix.

could have been much worse ay