Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

Saw this come into peel tonight looks just as nice in the flesh. I was talking to a few other lads off here before you got there.

cheers dude yea that would of been crissy n them, your V looked the dogs like nice n low !

totally transformed the car! looks awesome, 98 spec + Lip FTW!

:D

Get it on the RR we need to know what shes pushing out :D ...ohh and that pic is just :D ...Also did that lad in the blue glanza get his misfire sorted do you know? cant remember his name lol

yea defo mate its on my mind all the time what BHP shes running! next on the list me thinks B)

Looks sickkkkkk!!!

:D

was spot on meeting u yesterday at peel dude your car is the shizz :D

yea man good stuff mate ! B)

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought it was time to freshing up the engine bay so got some bits powder coated of my mate and they look sweet as a nut tbh! used new rocker cover gasket along with new nuts and washers :D

went a head and fitted them lastnight even thow my hand was broken cheers crissy lol !!

looks mucho better like......

IMG_0654.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LOL the manifold is now heat wrapped as well chaps so looks much neater :)

cheers enzo dude much appreciated its defo changed alot and its the way i have wanted it to look like from the begging :)

thought i would tidy up the rear with a new number plate that fits better doesnt show the gaps any more !

had a rubber grommit sent out to me for free so decided to get rid of the rear wiper and it just looks naughty now i love it but not looking faward to drive in the rain when i need to reverse LOL owellz!

ignore the dirt its getting a good clean for this weekend......

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

fitted new HT leads i got from the group buy there pretty decent only catch is the king lead doesnt clip on but its pretty secure so all should be fine and dandy! also heat wrapped my manifold looks better and it does pop more need to heat wrap my exhaust system now!

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

bit of a boring update but i noticed i had a minor oil leak on the wei V was coming from around the sump so futher inspection the sealant around the gasket was failing causing it to drip it took ages for me to find out where it was coming from as well seemed like i was never going to find it haha! but problem sorted :p:) got it re-sealed with some silicone pro S oil i had in my room for agesss and new oil filter :p

nice to be boosting again its only been 1 day with out car hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

rear bumper is getting a full respray along with the oem lip fitted :)

nothing much else happening tbh just love driving it atm....... :)

oh fitted some 8000K HIDS looks ace!

getting on the dyno next weekend thow :) should be interesting!

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg