Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always pass :)

:)

Haha wish mine did ive never had mine pass without something being dangerously wrOng , and 2 pages of advisories

My mappin on sunday wahoooo

good luck on the mapping dude! bet ya cant wait it feels like a beast since mapped like you will lav it :)

Haha. When you work for an mot garage thinks get accidently missed :)

yea every thing was fine sailed threw! hows your auto going mate?

Better than ever mate. Got my td04 kit on now. Going down to see nick at TD next week so should see how much power it running at 1 bar :). You got anything else planned for yours?

Better than ever mate. Got my td04 kit on now. Going down to see nick at TD next week so should see how much power it running at 1 bar :D. You got anything else planned for yours?

naz- do not worry on the way back you will be boosting it home at 1bar all the way back i can assure you haha! like said 1 bar of boost is perfect and safe level

bogie- what TDO4 kit did you go for?? mapping emu or emb?? how do you find the TDO4 pooowwaaa??

just enjoying the car tbh mate its the way i have wanted the glanza to be for ageeeess! but next bigger brakes on order and some CF goodies me thinks :)

naz- do not worry on the way back you will be boosting it home at 1bar all the way back i can assure you haha! like said 1 bar of boost is perfect and safe level

bogie- what TDO4 kit did you go for?? mapping emu or emb?? how do you find the TDO4 pooowwaaa??

just enjoying the car tbh mate its the way i have wanted the glanza to be for ageeeess! but next bigger brakes on order and some CF goodies me thinks :D

Brought a WEPR kit. Im not on stand alone yet but i will be when i sort my wallet out haha. Just the fcd and rrfpr for now :). The car feels so much more aggressive now haha. The screamer pipe is insane aswell! What brakes you going for? I have the gt4 brakes on mine.

• 3 weeks later...
uve done well by that one man, in the short amount of time you have had it, i mind driving it up from the port all new and standard, now look at it :o

cheers dude :o

yea man enzo i remember first seeing it now its totally changed tbh it seems like yesterday when i met up with you to get the V blosy 1 year ago that was :)

Brought a WEPR kit. Im not on stand alone yet but i will be when i sort my wallet out haha. Just the fcd and rrfpr for now :). The car feels so much more aggressive now haha. The screamer pipe is insane aswell! What brakes you going for? I have the gt4 brakes on mine.

nice... did you have any fitting issues with the tdo4 kit at all?? with the autobox been in the way??

yea the power is amazing its just point and squirt wait till you get it mapped dude! much better...

get a build thread up mate i wouldnt mind seeing another interesting auto build on the go :D

nice brakes i need some so badly just going for grooved discs,braided lines,yellow pads and toyota 5.1 fluid

are you from newcastle tyne and wear??

Nahh didnt have any problem fitting the kit. I thought i would of seen as everything else is a different fit haha. Ide like to get a thread going but i havnt a clue on loading all the pictures lol.

I had it rr at TD the other week with just a fcd and a rrfpr at around 0.9 bar and it made 211. Going to save up for either emb or emu and get it sorted at 1.1 :D

Gt4 brakes are abit of a faff where the discs are concerned! Your setup with upgraded discs, pads, lines and toyota fluid will be more than capable for the road..

Different newcastle to me lol, im newcastle under lyme :)

• 2 months later...

end project :unsure: its been really fun owning the starlet and enjoyed every minuite of it owell on to others now :thumbsup:

went to holland to "tank" his user name is on the forum so it will be staying with the forum :thumbsup:

good bye my looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!

DSCF0139.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

Japans on the other side of the world and would cost more for shipping so keeps the cost down hence why alot of glanzas/GTs from this country are selling over seas (holland ect..Glad shes gone to a good home mate now get playing with that supra :p

• 1 year later...