Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers very much lads for the kind comments!

jonny LOL! off course man!

dan :p about the bonnet lol........

got me some new seats and there minted! hold you in alot better and they look the daddy so win win !!!

cheers to "200bhp" for keeping them for me mucho gracias! :D

thinking stripping the rear out and getting it painted up sweetly! hmmmmmmm? also adding some sweet braces may come to mind!

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

micky- yea crissy starlet is a red devil like its also fast as fooooook! specially for the wei ct9 it has!

also yea that is marks glanza V and has the duck tail! tis lovley!

stu- I kno what you mean matey but like said its not staying for very long hence why its vile lol :p

right cracked on with stripping the rear out on the wei girl and bloody hell did not realise how much weight its getting rid of was pretty hefty tbh loads of bolts/brackets etc etc so took it all out and its mucho better! got some hammerright and painted it white again so its super fresh! its not 100%% but i feel content with the end result so all is good!

DSCF0128.jpg

couple other updates soon ;)

looks fresh mate , you taking the plastics out?

cheers dude! plastics are staying for now as i feel it would be showing to much wires etc hmmmm?

One of the cleanest V's man! Love it, ditch the plastic out the rear too B)

to kind man cheers!

looking good matey i just stripped the rear of mine but also left the plastics mite take them out and see what it looks like ? anyways keep up the good work :lol:

B) saves so much weight doesnt it? its abit noisey but worth it haha!

Sweet mate.. Whens the carbon bonnet coming then B)B)

hmmmmm not sure yet mate got couple other bits n bobs i need then she will be arriving....

Wish my car was as clean as yours dude! Credit to you.

how you finding the road noise with the rear stripped? I removed the seats from mine today and i can hear bloody everything! lol

:wub: mucho thanks! yes its louder hahah but like said worth it i suppose just long journeys may be abit of a head ake :wub: