Another Gt In The Town

For me it's not how many there are it's who is driving them. I've met a few of the guys from hull with V's and they are proper sorted and a great help :thumbsup:

The moment I see one being ragged about mcdonalds by some scret end who used to drive a 1.1 saxo with a dodgy angled backbox my heart will sink! lol

For me it's not how many there are it's who is driving them. I've met a few of the guys from hull with V's are they are proper sorted and a great help.

The moment I see one being ragged about mcdonalds by some scret end who used to drive a 1.1 saxo with a dodgy angled backbox my heart will sink! lol

That's why im abit annoyed to be honest,

Not really about there being another one around i suppose, There is a Black square light going round here but never had chance to chat to him.

so your annoyed about it being ragged, yet you havent mentioned it being ragged, and youve stated, it goes down all the same places as you? it seems your more pissed off at the fact there is another one, not how its driven, or who owns it.

There is five around my way including mine 3 glanzas and 2 GT's. We all knock round with each other at the weekends and help each other out with problems and working at the cars. Its good to know that if you need a hand theres usally someone about that knows what there at.

so your annoyed about it being ragged, yet you havent mentioned it being ragged, and youve stated, it goes down all the same places as you? it seems your more pissed off at the fact there is another one, not how its driven, or who owns it.

What's got your knickers in a Twist all of a sudden your not normally like this.. :)

Sometime, someplace one must let free and reveal the truth even if one does not like. We need to abandon this drone way of living and help each other, if we can't help each other, then we must learn to avoid and ignore without causing physical or verbal harm.

The reason of my disagreement is that - a few guys I know litterally rebuked my snail, and shortly down the line they got one themselves. The only way I disapproved was by taking them to a private track of course - In my heart only then was I content :)

Im not a fan of having Vs in my town either because theres getting to be loads about here, and a few reps too, Theres even another green N/A Glanza rep :) But at the end of the day it just gives me more drive to make mine the best in my town.

I think you will get this with most cheapish nice cars? as one may have never seen a car like ours and think wow i want one of them, what are they etc...

But you will always notice them more when you have the car, as thats always the case when you get a new car you start to see them popping up,only because you are driving one,you might have seen the car before a few times just never knew what they where?

:)

id never seen a glanza or GT in milton keynes about 4 years ago when i decided that i wanted a glanza however i couldnt get one as i was about 13 :) since then i have seen a few about over the past 2 years and then somebody went and bought a silver glanza in the same town as me. Dammit! Never mind they are still quite rare round here so its nice to see another one now and again, i have the only rep round here still though :)

Im not a fan of having Vs in my town either because theres getting to be loads about here, and a few reps too, Theres even another green N/A Glanza rep :) But at the end of the day it just gives me more drive to make mine the best in my town.

EY EY watch what your saying haha :)