Last night at around 11.30pm i was going round my brothers house with a friend and my other brother in my glanza, along the way we saw a pug 106 Rallye smashed in at the side of the road. We got out to see if everything was alright, the lads were only young, looking at them i'd say about 17-18. front end was totally smashed in, lost one of the rear wheels. So my mate and bro helped them lift and push the car to safety.

Left them to it when the cops arrived. So we left and carried on our journey. About 10 minutes down the road, we have a big roundabout controlled by traffic lights, so my lights were all green so i just went as normal down there about 50mph. Then i saw a clio coming towards the T junction where he/she is suppose to give way to me, but no he/she decided to come straight out without stopping and that i had to slam on my brakes and the ABS kicked in, i can see my front bumper heading towards the side of the clio.

Oh crap i nearly had a heart attack :wub: i dunno what i'll do if i crashed it, probably be soooooooooooooo angry <_< and same time cried my heart out for my car being smashed in front end. Was gonna reverse and follow that idiot that got his/her mates in danger doing that.

It was very close ;)

My story.. gonna drive with full alert from stupid drivers like that now.

WOW that seemed close shell, glad you were quik and on your toes otherwise that could of been the end of the shelly mobile!!!!

I couldnt imagine how you would feel if you smashed it, i know that i would cry if you did!!!!!! <_<

EVERYONE!!! TAKE EXTRA CAUTION!!!!

Holy crap!!!! Thankfully your ok shell, thats the important thing.

I have to say at the mo im glad i cant drive, means car is safe in the driveway!!! Please take care guys and gals!!!

Truly glad your not hurt and the V is ok too! I&#39;ve been in shell's V, ID CRY IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO IT TOO!!! Its so minted!!!!

Phil.

Holy crap!!!! Thankfully your ok shell, thats the important thing.

I have to say at the mo im glad i cant drive, means car is safe in the driveway!!! Please take care guys and gals!!!

Truly glad your not hurt and the V is ok too! I've been in shell's V, ID CRY IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO IT TOO!!! Its so minted!!!!

Phil.

Cars are never safe these days whereever they may be <_<