Look What Arrived Today..........

Authentic (middle) - Natural pure carnauba based wax provides smooth streatched like butter, smooth polishing without white powdery residue, and brilliant and glossy finish Highest grade wax produced by soft99.

Water Block Wax (right) - Newly developed "Water Proof FSI Resin" contributes to shut out harmful substances such as rain, water to protect delicate paint surface. Wax layer lasts 10 times of machine car washes. Does not contain abrasive powder. Polymer wax

Thats what the manufacturer states, but I will not sell anything I do not know until I have tried it first

Authentic (middle) - Natural pure carnauba based wax provides smooth streatched like butter, smooth polishing without white powdery residue, and brilliant and glossy finish Highest grade wax produced by soft99.

Water Block Wax (right) - Newly developed "Water Proof FSI Resin" contributes to shut out harmful substances such as rain, water to protect delicate paint surface. Wax layer lasts 10 times of machine car washes. Does not contain abrasive powder. Polymer wax

Thats what the manufacturer states, but I will not sell anything I do not know until I have tried it first

Its sounds the part matey doesn't it?? but like you say the proof is in the pudding!!

you will just have to fully correct a car with it and see how it holds up??

it might still bead and protect after 3 months :p

Will have to attack the mrs's Aygo with it, half with one wax, half the other

She might kill me if I leave a line of tape down the middle though.

I will have the tub with me at JAE if anyone wants a panel doing :p

awesome stuff Hou pretty sure theres loads of clean freaks out there that would be interested

Amjad (Mr OCD waxer) will be one im sure :p

:p

I'll see what's up when I run out of Collinite, surprisingly I've got leads left :)

Try my car if you want Hou? You know where I live haha

Damien

Balls to driving there lol

Sam - Would be pointless if you have Harly wax on your car, you used it yet?

Drew - Not a problem dude, will be popping over at some point for sure