Not bad :)

Definately fun :D

You disappoint me. :(

Its all i can do the now mate :( house + baby gota get my hands on something god lol

looks pretty hardcore bud i like it. looks nice with the yellow/carbon and the 182 alloys

Yeah its not too shabby the carbon imo splits it up a bit.. as too much yellow is bad lol

its not really a normal reving engine,at 5.5k like a vvti kicks in,makes as a distinctive sound as vtec (with an inductionkit)

wasa nice car,and was good to meet you,sound guy! your glanza is in good hands,forged engine hds the deposit paid for it today :-)

As Aaron says its vvti. these cars come with toyota engines!!!!

the 2.0ltr 16v vvti same engine as the avensis and yep the vvti kicks in hard!

was nice meeting you Aaron maybe we can meet at a later date again see how the cars getting on!

ps.. my dad & mate tom from round the corner hated the colour to start 20 mins later "actualy a quite like that colour its growing on me pretty fast" lololol!

i discovered it is a renault f4r or something engine,which is very similar to the vvti engine, cant say exact same but it damn close.

was told it was toyota engine by previous owner and was never corrected till a guy on the starlet gt forum mentioned he worked for renault and said its very similar but a renault 'version' (basically)

best of luck with all the baby prep,yeh mate can meet up when im all sorted with the 'V' and take you a run :-)

Well as i said above... about the rarity of this car!!!!! i was wrong...

I had an argument with a colleague about how rare my car was... he didnt believe me what so EVER!!

it drove me soo madd i spent most of the day storming throught renault stuff...

to find a buyers guide the mk1 to prove just sooo!!!

and here it is... the proof my car is RARE!!!!

the colours it came and there codes.

Colours

1. 647 Titanium Silver, 934 in the UK
  2. 000 Scarab Green, 172 in the UK
  3. 676 Pearl Black, 117 in the UK
  4. D44 Odyssey Blue, 116 in the UK
  5. 640 Iceburg Silver, 99 in the UK
  6. B76 Flame Red, 60 in the UK
  7. 377 Sunflower Yellow, 31 in the UK

The yellow cars are very sought after and may demand a little premium on the price, the reds are also rare and many have been written off.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!

i dont know anything about the 182's i dont know what engine they use.

but i have heard the 182's are pretty slow for some reason.. one guy one clio sport got his butt handed to him against a standard vts.

on the 172... the second cam kicks in 5k pretty strong in both 172 phase 1 & 2 clio's an it can be heard very clearly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUCKET MATE!!!!!! aww your kidding me... Aye mate a was working.. i leave the clio at my mum & dads house..

accross the road middle house.. brick wall thats my mum and dads.. im just behind the house your cars bums at.

i only work 2 seconds away.. so i walk down the main road lol!

So gutted never got to meet you! was on a shift that friday!

lol aw could just imagine id of turned you down mate if i was in the house because unfortunately i got my alaram in lol.

then to find out that a UKSC member had been at my door i would have been like NO WAY! lol