• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a good boy, i dont race :D

there is a guy in a Red Glanza V around here, guy86 i believe :D My mother couldn't keep up in it in her 59 plate Merc SL350 (290bhp)

she got home and told me she was done over buy a red (wasp) as she called it, i found it quite amusing....she didn't

haha, my mum calls my car a wasp.

shes on the insurance, but wont drive it, probably due to the fixed bride and harness, but she says when she's in it, it sounds like "shes stuck in a coke can with a wasp"

like when did that ever happen to her.

Some of the the cars people have mentioned i highly doubt.

Yet theres a good few i do beleive.

One i dont beleive is the 3.0 TDI, i know for a fact they out run most things, up to around 155 where there limited :D

hmm yea i agree they do have alot of torque so maybee not but maybee im notm sure

anyways what I've beat in the sr lol

any 1litre haha

any 1.2

any 1.3

most 1.4

smoked a golf 1.4 ,lupo sport sat pushing him down the dual carridgeway lol

1.4 sri good we race lol

had a nice little drag with a polo gti off the lights

destroyd mitsubishi colt lol

smoked alot of diesel shit

i know it sounds shit compared to racing m5,s ect lol but i was just answering the question lol :D

scot-ish (jamie??/cant fecking remember your name....) - 2nd post down from the top, Audi a6 3.0 TDI, if anyone is saying there ct9 powered GT/Glanza can beat them ill laugh.

Will need around 240 hp to play/have a go with one. I watched one walk away from the CRX Turbo on the dual carraigeway, and i mean walk away from it. And the CRX was no slouch.

jamie aye.

my bad, somehow i missed that one lol.

aye, as said, i was completely surprised by my mates mums beemer, he told me he stuck with the audi tt's and i thought he was just pissing around, so sent him for his mums car lol. after it, ive really been looking at a big beemer touring like that, or the audi that i some how never seen mentioned by ollie lol.

diesels are a helluva lot better than they were only 10 years ago, a lot of R&D is going into them now, Even subaru developed there boxer into a diesel production engine.

true dat homeslice!

aint no cyclist or blader or skateboarder out there what can keep up with the Badger.

I even once out dragged an old woman with a Zimmer frame. Glorious moment, shear power in my car :D:D

Phil.

lol..... there was a zimmer frame in the boot of my car when i went to look at it :D:):D

starbos and old women for the win

Have to agree with scotish and whitetrash, i can do anything with alot of power but to much weight and even with lsd the launch is a tad tricky but 2nd gear on and most cars are done and finished with, and corners and bends arnt an issue either love how fast my v can corner :D

in the jam glanza pulls on

• gc8 wrx
  • mk1 focus rs
  • focus st
  • s14a 200sx

pulls the same

• bmw 535d
  • vw phayton tdi

in the ep95 turbo pulls on

• Evo5
  • Evo6
  • Evo6 Tommi makinen
  • gc8 wrx with aparently 300bhp
  • 04 wrx with 20ks worth of mods and anti lag??????
  • integra type r
  • remaped astra turbo
  • 10 plate audi s4

starlet ep82 s na pulls the same as

• mk2 golf gti 16valve
  • civic ek4 saloon on 17s

pulls on

10 passat 2.0 tdi

• 2 months later...
I think this topic is quite interesting, seeing how EPs actually perform rather than paper figures

Everyone else who's posted a similar topic has usually been shot down before lol

lol only just read your message im rather suprised myself lol

I can't remember which cars I have killed ;-)

But I remember one that I didn't get.

It was a brand new 2011 model BMW 530 diesel.

As far as I remember it has 300bhp and 600nm of torque.

At that time I was running about 180bhp.

I just tanned a Cooper S on my way home

No saxo pile of shite has ever got close to me!

At the end of the day anyone can drive in a straight line :lol:

Touge is where it's at! I've had many people try to keep up with me on the bends and I've left them for dead. Just can't get away from evo's n scoobs etc. The 4wd just gives them that extra edge over fwd lol

I kept up to a Lambo Gallardo in 2nd/3rd gear in my 211bhp GT. No shit.

I was shocked, couldn't stop laughing in fact. I asked for another run and he refused, then claimed he wasn't even trying. His car made a lot of noise and he definitely accelerated, I'm guessing he was a really bad driver. He would have made a gap if we carried on going but we came to a roundabout and he didn't want to go on.

And if anyone thinks it was a fake Lambo, it wasn't as it's a local guy and we all know it's real!

I know it sounds like a bullshit story but it just shows what difference the driver of the car makes.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I'd like that to be down to your car, the driver must have not been trying. Ain't no way an NA can keep up with a 200bhp 2.0!

I could just about see off a modded Civic 1.6 Sport Vtec and I've got more power than a Glanza S stock