whos actualli talkin sense in this thread dunno who's jokin n who's being serious anway

i have beaten a focus st and held the lead by about 3 car lenghts this was from the lights all way to 4th gear. Have lost to a scooby 275bhp but not by much considering its power.

ive only had my car on the road driving for 2 weeks, so aint really had the chance to play with much else,

and considering your car is 190bhp, you should have had that scooby till atleast 100mph.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a comparison - my CRX (B16, catback exhaust, crappy induction kit) was pretty even with a standard Glanza up to about 80, then I started pulling away.

On the other hand my mate's Glanza (running a Blitz K1 and various other goodies) easily gets away from me.

Any 3.0 diesel (single or twin turbo)

Range Rover Sport (some diesel shit)

Jag XF 3.2 Petrol

porsche cayman s x3

focus st

mondeo tdci - 197hp (friend)

328 CI (Friend)

I haven't raced a subaru yet i would like to now, that its at 1.1 bar :D All the above was at 0.8 around 180+hp

afcourse everything was done under controlled circumstances such as tracks/private property.

:D

yup.

and you know the best of it all, because my wee car has red/orange wheels, im sure most people assume its just a chavvy little car.

its the most enjoyable thing about having a car lke this. but im sure i will get my ass handed to me from another little "shitty" car, that i dont expect to have the power it does.

swings and roundabouts. as there always some1 better/faster

the only major problem i get is first gear traction... if you get someone who is seriously quick right off the mark then i find it a struggle. TD04's are a right pain off the line but tend to be fun once you're heading through second and third getting looks of shere whatthehellisgoingon!!!

ep3's

dc2's, altho the owner is a cock and swerved infront of me... wudnt have been hard tho...

focus st's

clio 182

mk1 focus rs

glanzagee, from the lights on route to japfest haha

106 gti

clio williams

clio 1.8 16v

s14 200sx (auto)

golf gti

corsa redtop

fiesta st

endless list...

exactly the same as an evo fq340 to 122mph before it crept away....

i was running 202.6bhp :D

who mentioned a 3.0 tdi rory? i cant see it up there, only saw someone sayin any 3.0 diesel? but dont know what there on about.

anything ive ever had a play against in my car, ive always had some1 else in with me, and most of the time, they stop afterwards to ask how the heck it happened. excluding one porsche, so i dont really know what engine it had in it.

i also forgot to list a twin turbo supra. which was quite a let down for me, as i expected so much more.

ive tried to get 3 new focus RS's to go, but they all talk, and then wont go. but they have raced others in cars ive beat(i know that dont count, but gives me the idea of what would happen)

and i know some1, who isnt on this site, but is on tgtt, whos starlet outrun a T5 police traffic car.

i dont believe a glanza under 200bhp would beat a decent one, like a beemer m sports diesel or summit, my mates mother has a beem 3 series 3.0 one of them twin turbo things, with a small turbo and a big one, and its not that far off my car, and i woulnt waste petrol with a ct9 or a hybrid starlet.