Don't You Dare!

one of the dutch members or summit has got them

ive got two sets on my rear lights, and some beemer halo rings in my quadlights.

You have them on yours? what's your address i need to pay your car a visit lol only kiddin :)

Yep, as Rob said its already been done on here.

Looks utterly gash no doubt.

agreed Liam, its an AUDI thing, its not like it even a VAG thing its just audi so why put it on any other car is beyond me lol

was actually going to buy some!!!!!

but hought where the hell could i fit them and make them look nice on an ep70?????????

and i have a corsa owning learner driver chav on my college course at the moment (he doesnt even know what size engine it is!!!!!)

how chavs make you laugh

ahaa someone on the same college course as me last year had these on his corsa :D he says to me when he saw my car 'you see this bit here? you could put some little audi l,e' NO! :D

haha good call they would look shit on a jap car!

was actually going to buy some!!!!!

but hought where the hell could i fit them and make them look nice on an ep70?????????

and i have a corsa owning learner driver chav on my college course at the moment (he doesnt even know what size engine it is!!!!!)

how chavs make you laugh

let me know if you buy some mate because if you do ill need your address so i can come take a turd on your car :)