Guest cheshireglanza
tbh im happy with the 1500 given up now haha now i need £1200 for the car!!! found a sr and i really want it my dads given me £1000 next month but it well will of been sold by then :lol: well gutted noone will lend it me either

can you not go view the car and leave some money with the guy or girl selling it to hold it for you

can you not go view the car and leave some money with the guy or girl selling it to hold it for you

yeh im gonna ask them tired ringing went to answerphone so will try again later :lol:

mediaw.jpg

thats the car ^^ its up for £1200, got 70k, dont really say much about it and sounded like a old women on the answer message .. what yas think?

if its an old lady it should be well looked after, just ask her to move the car at some point when you veiw it so you can see what her clucth control is like as old people have a habit of revving the shite out of cars wich means the clutch may not be over healthy, and anything you can use to get the price down helps :lol: i never pay asking price for cars as theres always somthing you can nock it down on. looks clean though :D

I'm shopping round for my insurance at the moment, I'm 20 no NCB starting my own policy

What I've found is its cheaper with my Mum as named driver than with my Dad named. Even though he's more experienced and older so maybe you could try switching your named driver?

Got mine down to £867 (£755 on a 10 month Bonus accelerator policy) with admiral through Money Supermarket so far and I haven't factored in my 1 years named experience :lol:

Just my 2 cents here Kaylee, but If you're going on your own policy for the first year it will always be shedloads for a new driver. However, what you'll find is that when the second year comes around, you can attain a larger saving simply by blagging as much as you can from your Insurer. For example I've been driving 6 years, 3 years NCB, bought my car and used Moneysupermarket to find the cheapest (Admiral) went onto their website for the 10% discount over compare sites, then rang them up for an even cheaper quote. I got the Insurance dropped 3 times through all of this.

So in summary; I have a 3.5 V6 which would have cost me £1500, I am currently paying £940. (On a 10 month bonus accelerator).

I know this isn't exactly the answer you're looking for, but bear it in mind when dealing with any Insurance company. They all want your business, so make them work for it! :thumbsup:

Try Liverpool Victoria, they were awesome for me.

Yea u know that, im with lv at the mo and im payin 1700 and im 19, years no claims an it drops to jus under 1200 for a 1.3 na so cant complain really an thats with (MOST) mods declared fully comp haha :(

Don't have the car fully comp.... thats the other way of making it cheaper...

Just don't do what Amjad said:

Cause its insurance fraud.

Be honest the vast majority of people will have been on a named policy for their first year

It will only be fronting if it turns out you are the main driver rather than an occasional driver, so don't go pointing fingers mate

• 2 weeks later...

nfu wouldnt insure me cause im 18 theyd only do it if one of my parents was insured with them :) ive given up looking for now lol might just insure on me provisional and see what they say when i pass