Should I Turbo My Na Or Keep My Gt?

Should I Turbo my NA or keep my GT?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Convert the N/A matey, the N/A is a minter so it would make sense putting a good engine into a mint shell rather than starting again with a new project.

Plus 6P2 is sexy mate so you know it makes sense

turbo the n/a!! 6p2

That's what I'm thinking, to get a decent amount from the NA I'd have to sell it with a lot of parts which I'd have to again acquire for the GT, let alone the time and effort of starting over!

Yeahh Stratos Green is for winners!! ;)

with uni, i dout you would have the time to do the conversion? i'd sell the N/A up the money towar.ds the GT, onwards and upwards

I'm living away from home so I'd break the GT when I'm back in the summer, and perhaps get everything swapped into the NA then too..

keep both, if i had to choose between which one i would keep it would have to be the n/a, then i would have to 4efte converstion later down the line. but depends how attached you are to it.

I'd love to keep both but there's no way I could afford to run both, that's the kinda thing I'd do if money was no object, hell I'd get a Glanza too if that was the case! :thumbsup:

I am pretty attached to the NA to be fair :)

whats the ins difference?

Haven't checked yet Rob, but I will be speaking to NA>FTE owners to see what it's like before I do anything!

I have decided, (so long as insurance is not an issue) NA conversion it is :p

Thanks everyone for your input!

Glad you came to a decision mate :)

Just like me you've invested too much time into that EP91 chassis and have become attached to it as a result.

Make sure to shop around and I hope insurance treats you well. You are now on the true path :thumbsup:

Joz

Just like me you've invested too much time into that EP91 chassis and have become attached to it as a result.

Make sure to shop around and I hope insurance treats you well. You are now on the true path :thumbsup:

Joz

yess do it amjad, ill try and remember everything from doing mine for you ;)

insurance will allow it, ive checked mine millions of times, and its about 800 squid fully forged for mine :thumbsup:

Would be interested who with just had my n/a renewal through at £496 that's still n/a! Some conversion guys say it's only a bit more but others say it's much more! I'm yet to have that conversation with my insurers but will before I move!!!

Make sure to shop around and I hope insurance treats you well. You are now on the true path :D

Joz

Couldn't have put it better myself, thanks man!

yess do it amjad, ill try and remember everything from doing mine for you

insurance will allow it, ive checked mine millions of times, and its about 800 squid fully forged for mine

Thanks bro! I'll definitely be discussing it with you in detail when summer comes around!

Good man! It's a shame the GT has to go, but you've put so much effort into that N/A it'll be worth it.

Your N/A is far to nice to sell/break, you should get it turbo'd

Thanks guys, hopefully it'll be worth the effort! :wub:

i cant aford to keep both either, but i can insure 1 from next month so i am going to insure the gt, then change it to the n/a whenever its needed. eventialy my mum will take over the n/a so i can keep it in safe hands, as i couldnt possibly sell it to someone who couldnt appretiate it for what it is.

Thats exactly what I was thinking Dan. It could be much less hassle to just fix up whats needed on the GT (if it hasn't been done already; was it just the lights?), and then sell it, and just get an engine and required bits for the NA conversion. Could be more profitable as well?

(Starlet Nath has a low mileage 4EFTE available I think?)

Fair enough, would it be worth selling the GT and just buying another engine and ECU and looms? it would save you money and you wont have the hassel of breaking the GT and not being let with the shell at the end

Repairing and selling the GT would be more hassle for me to be honest. I'm living away from home now and don't have any money to get the thing repaired. If I broke it for parts the conversion would pretty much pay for itself, it's gonna be an over the summer kinda thing when I'm back home so it won't be much hassle breaking it!

Thats exactly what I was thinking Dan. It could be much less hassle to just fix up whats needed on the GT (if it hasn't been done already; was it just the lights?), and then sell it, and just get an engine and required bits for the NA conversion. Could be more profitable as well?

(Starlet Nath has a low mileage 4EFTE available I think?)

I'm content in knowing I have a nice strong engine and gearbox ready to go straight into the N/A, finding more would be too much hassle for me. Everythings already here so why bother looking for all of it again? Only thing I'd need to sort out is wiring and Ryan is local to me, so I can see what he's doing :wub:

Would be interested who with just had my n/a renewal through at £496 that's still n/a! Some conversion guys say it's only a bit more but others say it's much more! I'm yet to have that conversation with my insurers but will before I move!!!

it was on gocompare dude, and im payin just over 1000 on the n/a atm, so it drops quite a bit even with the conversion done :wub: