• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHH NOOO I've SOLD THE TOM'S WHAT HAVE I DONE :(, I've made the car my own :) the only wheels boy's lol

Lots of use like the tom's and think im daft for doing it but i got bored of them, dont get me wrong nice wheels but they were a bit bold for me i wanted something bright and shiney in your face, the gt3 seemed to do it for me I've always had a little thing for them.

At the end of the day wheels are like trainer's you dont keep the same set forever you get bored and thats what i did plus i made the car my own ;)

well i dunno, you paint your wheels pink on your bluish silver glanza cause there's a few about in the area, so you want it to be a bit different......and somebody who lives about a mile away gets pink wheels for their bluish silver glanza....

Fair play, but it's different to your lasses car mate its got a jam body kit on it for starter's and to be honest i thought you were from redcar brotton way so it will have been different if you didn't live a mile away from me lol..............

i personally didnt like the toms rims ;)

think it looks loads better matey! big respect for having the balls to do sumthing different!

Thank's for the postitve comment sock's ;)

they look the tits on there buddy, im glad they have gone to a good home and know they will be looked after. too right for being differnt i give you loads of respect for that ;)

p.s sorry for not really chatting to you when you picked them up my tattoo was agony lol.

take care

chanelle xx

they look the tits on there buddy, im glad they have gone to a good home and know they will be looked after. too right for being differnt i give you loads of respect for that ;)

p.s sorry for not really chatting to you when you picked them up my tattoo was agony lol.

take care

chanelle xx

Cheer's chan, no worrie's you looked like you were in pain when i turned up lol.

well i dunno, you paint your wheels pink on your bluish silver glanza cause there's a few about in the area, so you want it to be a bit different......and somebody who lives about a mile away gets pink wheels for their bluish silver glanza....

Haha i think yours have gone from pink to orange haven't they Ben? So your glanza is still uneek you have a rollcage for a start you slut :)

Update, Jam skirts and spoiler :)

Me and mickyboyyyyy traveled down to hudderfield this afternoon to pick these bad boy's up :p

i got back wanting to take some pictures of them for my build thread walked in the house the kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it kitchen was getting ripped out so took me a hour to shirt bags of s**t to take some pic's.

P1010038-1.jpg

P1010041-1.jpg

I have both skirts before use start, Im back away to sunny scotland for the week i will be trying them on the car when i come back next weekend then sending them off for paint :)

Will look awesome with the full JAM kit mate :p

I know mate i cant wait to get them painted and fitted :)

This is going to look sweet :p sorry I couldn't meet you when you came down, another time buddy :)

Cheers mate, no worrie's mate, the woman was kind enough to help me out :p

this car needs the jam kit

so glad you bought it again mate

loving this car even more day by day now

best glanza on uksc imo

I love it aswell it puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it, Thanks :D

Yum yum, bet mickey boy is crying in a corner wishin this was still his :D

He loves the car he cant wait for the rest of the kit to be fitted, he will put up his own comment soon and let you know whaat he thinks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update,

after the shite weather over the weekends finally had chance to get the skirts and spoiler marked up ready for paint, couple of pictures with the skirts and spoiler sat on :wub::p

I love that spoiler

31102010062.jpg

31102010063.jpg

Mickyboys vengabus

31102010064.jpg

Cant wait for them to be sprayed spoiler has already gone to the spray shop i have to book the car in to get the side skirts fitted the need a little work to get them on right. hopefully neext couple of week's

:huh: