• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little update.

Give the old a service, timing belt, oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, cleaned the plugs the not long been in the car and cleaned the airfilter she runs like a dream :lol:

while the car was on the ramp i found my anti roll bar link was bent it did pull to the left when it came on boost, so i ordered some polyflex ones from tm developement, £25posted wasn't to bad i thought i tryed everywhere to get hold of them no one could get hold of them,

These little babys turned up :lol: so i got on with them

01102010006.jpg

Got the old ones off, old and new.

look at the bend on that baby no wonder it pulled all over.

01102010010.jpg

once they were fitted took it for a spin the made a hell of a difference when on boost it pull straight handles alot better.

came back and do what i do best wash it B) took her for a little spin and took some snaps

Camera pic's

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010088.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Then my battery died on the shitty camera so used my phone

Phone pic's

30092010004.jpg

30092010002.jpg

30092010001.jpg

Thats it for now guys let us know what you thing Cheers.

I've never liked the JAM lip until now, the car looks beautiful!

I wanna get those ARB drop-links! Do you know if they're the same for the EP91 and EP82?

Cheers mate, they say the fit both models

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=498

I didn't like the lip myself but its grown on me now :p

Nice update matey :D When you said the drop link was bent i thought it would only be a little bit but god it isnt half bent isnt it? lol..Keep the updates comeing matey whats the plans next?

I know mate, they were a nightmare to get off but its 100x better now I've got them ones on :(

Next plan is hopefully some new rim's, jam skirts and spoiler :( i thought i would make it all jam, plus there isn't one kitted up round near use beside my old one with the lip extension's and ben's missis.

The Glanza looks really nice B)

This Pics:

30092010002.jpg

Looks like the Glanza will get caught by the Net behind it B)

Cheers mate, would have been a better pic if my camera battery didn't die and had to use my fone.

Car is a work of art mate, really dont like the bonnet vent though. Needs A carbon reverse scoop in my opinion.

Cheers liam, i like the vent people always comment on it, but each to there own, i like the carbon reverse one's like :(

Awesome pics mate look's mint, needs some jam skirts though imo

Cheers danny, jam skirts are my aim mate thinking of going jam skirts and jam spoiler, i know a couple of people have done it on here but round near me there is anything like it so it be different :(

:p

LITTLE UPDATE, NEW WHEEL'S :) :)

After a long hard think i decided to get rid of the tom's and buy chanelle's pink rota gt3 of her :p

It was a bit of a gamble weather the would look any good but i think i pulled it off :D what use think??

Sunday afternoon after a wash and aqua wax and polished my pink rim :)

P1010004.jpgP1010007.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Sow.

I think it looks the dogs danglers mate!!! no realy it has become the number 1 pussy pulling machine in Middlesbrough :):) ..Keep it up matey loveing what you are doing to here so far.

Edit: Sow enter that top pic for pic of the month