As you all may know i bought 'mickyboy's' glanza, its my new toy now :D I've started doing my bits to it to make it my own,

When i got it i decided i wanted rid of the front bumper and jam lip to get a varis bumper then i decided i wanted to go oem with the lip extensions and mid spoiler but now I've decided i mite aswell get the jam skirts and spoiler and make it a kitted jam glanza the isn't one round near me only oem ones with extension lips so thats my plan now be a little different.

The for sale pics

post-3854-1280840921_thumb.jpg

post-3854-1280762224_thumb.jpg

Since i bought it i had to do my own things to it to make it mine,

the mesh on the bumper was a bit sorry for its self so i bought it back to life with some fresh black paint also fitted 99spec rear lights

Before

27082010848.jpg

after

P1010039.jpg

While i had the fizzy tin out i smoked inside of my indicators

28082010859.jpg

After i got back from a week of working in scotland my hid's turned up so i got on with them.

Removed bumper

P1010034.jpg

Bumper back on hids tested :lol:

P1010037.jpg

Weather was nice so i give bella a wash and aqua wax before putting her back under her sheet for another week.

P1010040.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

Thats it for now, next week its going in to get a timing belt, waterpump and a service to keep her runnin sweet,

:D

Sow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic