wiper blades

Yeahhhh im looking for some now would have got some ebay specials but as i now do 400miles a week on the motorway it wouldnt be a wise choice...

narrowed it down to these two tho piaa (monster motorsport have the best price) and XOPC (TD have them at the best price) both are around the £35 mark....expensive but safety first

KTL that happens to my passenger side to! My blades are the "new style" ones? There sort of floppy with something down the middle for the tension.

I bought mine off ebay, they didn't cost a lot but it's annoying that they don't wipe clean on a small section :)

Mine are like those, theres about 0.5-1" at the end of the passenger side blade were it's not in contact with the screen but aside from that they're perfect. I don't think it affects visibility to be honest

I don't know if they make them for GTs? Don't GT's have screw wiper blades?

The way I found the cheapest aero blades was I typed in Aero wiper plus whatever the blade measurement is eg "Aero wiper 20"

I got some goodyear flat ones from costco £7.50 each can get some if you's dont mind paying postage lasted 1 year so far and still clear the screen like they did when they were new.

and touch all the screen