close please

Guest cheshireglanza

stay dude alot more people appritiate you than not shame you feel like this really I know you've helped as much as you can more than you get in return sometimes :)

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ you wish dude if i leave the site the v will be staying in one piece but your welcome to come look at it any time :)

no not feeling the uksc love anymore

I dont know the full issue of whats gone on only what i'v read on hear...

Maybe take some time out get all sorted then pop back an see how you feel about things...

It jus sounds like ya runnin from somink that could easerly be sorted...

^^ i no who loves me he's not posted yet lukerobz get your fooking ass here

Dont for get me you slut :pB) lol you have helped me out in the past we all fuck up now and again mate thats life we are human lol..Im sure once you have sorted your little issue out you will be feeling the starlet love again :)

We all love you, and always will. For that reason alone you don't have to(should) leave!!

There may be issues, its best to sort them out, then run away from them.

Its all about feeling the love :p

I think this site is pretty awsome, sure there will always be the odd hater but all forums will be like that. I say stay and sod the gimps!!!!! :)

Jason B)

Not really known you even tho your a local member but you of all people have a right to stay I've seen you help ALOT of members out with parts/hugs and other odd gay things lol which is what UKSC is about...seemed as if you couldn't find the right EP to Settle on after you sold the white one now that you've got another you like just as much stick with it enjoy it and chill dude

110% with the comments above Some harsh fuckers in here....probably just come on to vent some steam guess it's there way of getting attention

chesh is a sound fellow but i have to agree with the agressive scottish man. maybe to do with also being an agressive scottish man haha. yeh it sucks when stuff doesnt work out but when uv got your business head on money is money and theres so many people out there screwin people about now that when someone doesnt pay up it starts to get ugly fast