close please

Guest cheshireglanza

chesh is a sound fellow but i have to agree with the agressive scottish man. maybe to do with also being an agressive scottish man haha.

In our nature I think? or some of us watched braveheart a little too many times?

to be honest dont really see the point in the topic, yeah you said you would buy stuff off other people but it seems you bought other stuff before the things you said you were going to buy off other members and left them waiting for the money that they needed. But is that really the way to solve it? run away and hide? Got nothing againist you mate since you are a nice enough lad just cant be arsed with stuff like this though.

Ive had similar done to me had a lad that everytime I put something up for sale hes intrested but allways backs out, thats all he seems to do on the forum!

chesh is a sound fellow but i have to agree with the agressive scottish man. maybe to do with also being an agressive scottish man haha. yeh it sucks when stuff doesnt work out but when uv got your business head on money is money and theres so many people out there screwin people about now that when someone doesnt pay up it starts to get ugly fast

i blame irn bru

what u talking about. red tap is hot water and blue tap is cold water and orange tap in the middle is the bru. pretty basic setup i think. santa is real but hes just satan in discuise

u cant leave. i knw where u liv. i will hunt u dwn lol.

what u talking about. red tap is hot water and blue tap is cold water and orange tap in the middle is the bru. pretty basic setup i think. santa is real but hes just satan in discuise

chesh, behave urself, now.

u try to leave UKSC and i will have every member within a 100 mile radius line up outside your gaff to take turns bitch slapping you whilst screaming "THIS IS FROM PHIL!"

imagine that...100 slaps, 100 "THIS IS FROM PHIL" being screamed at u.

dont make me do it, dont make me...

Phil.

should i leave or stay loving the glanza just to much hassle off people on here, do some thing then when you need favor in return you get told do one no more chesh free parts :p

suck it up soldier! :D

All us scots are wind up bastards thats why :D . This is a pointless thread so will get pointless input

1255054383354.jpg

B):):(:D

talk about throwing the dummy out of the pram.

you dont pay for things, you have to expect a bit of hassle, and now that its come knocking, its time to run away and hide.

now i wasnt the first to make a post like this, nor is it aggressive, contain any swear words or the likes.

this is my opinion of the thread.

to kennedy. this is a pointless attention seeking thread. especially only a little after one about him not paying money where its due, but instead buying parts elsewhere. so my post is as much positive and helpfull as the thread is to the op.

my opinion has been repeated by 10 or so others in this thread, yet again, a post i make, is deemed "pointless" and "aggressive"

i am not an agressive person, but i put my point accross, and it may seem harsh. but its a shit thread- and shit threads need posts like that.

the guy may be nice enough ,as people have mentioned, i have never met him, nor doubt i will unless its at a jap show or the likes. but to me he is nearly a trader on here for the amount of cars that get broken.