Well guys and girls i need some advice when the weather starts to warm up and this snow finally decides to piss off im going to be takeing my engine out to spray the bay i dont fancy spraying it white tho like the rest of my car has anybody got any ideas what colour i can spray her ? :)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a white car if you have some bright coloured engine bay it would look gash

fresh white would look by far the best if not do high gloss black

someone else talking sense!lol if youve got blue hoses then blue would be the wrong colour as nothing would stand out, white bay, blue block, silver head and blue auxilaries with a touch of chrome, winner! :)

someone else talking sense!lol if youve got blue hoses then blue would be the wrong colour as nothing would stand out, white bay, blue block, silver head and blue auxilaries with a touch of chrome, winner! :)

i like the idea i dont fancy spraying white tho shows all the muck etc maybe black ??

i like the idea i dont fancy spraying white tho shows all the muck etc maybe black ??

but it will just look like a the car was origenally black and been resprayed white bar the bay, dont like different coloured engine bays.