• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving it mate..

love a fresh paint work look.

keep it up mate!

cant wait to strip mine out and spray the inside :) haha

Well thank you matt lol ;) cant beat the fresh look Hmm u have just gaven be a idea lol i think im going to strip mine and give her a full respray inside and leave the rear seats out MM sounds like a plan..
haha so what plans you got for yours then matey ;)

Full td04 turbo kit with fmic that im getting sorted with (saving up), forged pistons and so on, carbon fibre bonnet, stripped and rollcaged.. nice and smart.. spray interior black with a white rollcage :( mmmm! makes me almost dribble thinking about that.. haha!

a pair of niiiiiice big bucket seats with harnesses, drop the D2 Racing coilovers abit more, tint the back windows..

and more little bits n bobs :)

was actually thinking about cutting out a nice matress to fit in the back! haha!!

with a nice comfy dovet and pillows.. haha!

my lil shag mobile..

lmao!

but hmmm.. not sure yet :(

Full td04 turbo kit with fmic that im getting sorted with (saving up), forged pistons and so on, carbon fibre bonnet, stripped and rollcaged.. nice and smart.. spray interior black with a white rollcage :) mmmm! makes me almost dribble thinking about that.. haha!

a pair of niiiiiice big bucket seats with harnesses, drop the D2 Racing coilovers abit more, tint the back windows..

and more little bits n bobs ;)

was actually thinking about cutting out a nice matress to fit in the back! haha!!

with a nice comfy dovet and pillows.. haha!

my lil shag mobile..

lmao!

but hmmm.. not sure yet :(

sounds awesome matt lol i cant afford all that lol im thinking of getting her all sprayed nice and fresh give her a good service and selling her :/
sounds awesome matt lol i cant afford all that lol im thinking of getting her all sprayed nice and fresh give her a good service and selling her :/

lol im trying so hard to save up.. haha!

need to save up 1,200 for the full td04 turbo kit with intercooler and emanage ecu..

should have that in about 4-5 weeks..

noooo.. keep your starlet man!

you've built it and brought it back to life mate! haha

lol im trying so hard to save up.. haha!

need to save up 1,200 for the full td04 turbo kit with intercooler and emanage ecu..

should have that in about 4-5 weeks..

noooo.. keep your starlet man!

you've built it and brought it back to life mate! haha

Ino but im only 18 and i wont be able to get it insured :/ and to be honest im kinda going off it :| lol

Ino but im only 18 and i wont be able to get it insured :/ and to be honest im kinda going off it :| lol

going off it?!

haha i love these little pocket rockets..

theres so many people that dont know about these..

your at the traffic lights and a chav pulls up with a saxo with a big exhaust on it and with his gf in the passenger seat..

haha.. love it.

they always boot it off, then i just go chase them.. and when i over take i make sure i let go of the throttle so that i scare the shit out of him with my dumpvalve ;) lmao!

love itttttttt! haha!

going off it?!

haha i love these little pocket rockets..

theres so many people that dont know about these..

your at the traffic lights and a chav pulls up with a saxo with a big exhaust on it and with his gf in the passenger seat..

haha.. love it.

they always boot it off, then i just go chase them.. and when i over take i make sure i let go of the throttle so that i scare the shit out of him with my dumpvalve ;) lmao!

love itttttttt! haha!

haha sounds good but ye i cant be fussed with it i dont have a garage to store it when its finished and where i live some jelious tw*t will scratch it lol plus i cant insure it B) think going to have to buy myself a 1.0 litre corsa ;) ha :|

haha sounds good but ye i cant be fussed with it i dont have a garage to store it when its finished and where i live some jelious tw*t will scratch it lol plus i cant insure it ;) think going to have to buy myself a 1.0 litre corsa ;) ha :|

haha fair enough then..

maybe someday when mine is finished..

ill drive upto you, pick you up..

take a nice boot..

and make you change your mind that way! yeh?

haha!!

haha fair enough then..

maybe someday when mine is finished..

ill drive upto you, pick you up..

take a nice boot..

and make you change your mind that way! yeh?

haha!!

Haha ye mate i really do love them but i cant afford the insurance its stupid money which i dont have to insure it :|