• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after being in college for months she is finally leaving which im thrilled about no more waiting one whole week to work on her so alot of updates to be comeing lol. She isnt looking very clean as she has been sat in the bodyshop. She is coverd in dust cant wait to clean her ;) Well people here she is as she stands :wub:

Leaving the Bodyshop

Firstglimceofdaylight.jpg

collegeproject19220.jpg

collegeproject19223.jpg

collegeproject19209.jpg

Hope you like im rather happy with the finished product lol cant wait to give her a good clean she shall come up like new :)

Comments welcome.

Change of plan cant sell her to much time money and effort has gone into her. Anyways bought some oil today is this the right stuff ?? and some cleaning products which i still havent got round to using as the weather is SHIT :p

Few pics.

collegeproject20226.jpg

collegeproject20228.jpg

Here is a few pics of her all sad in the rain B)

Poorgualitypic.jpg

The bonnet still is not sitting flush as i havent put the bonnet catch on yet also egnore the wheels some on order for chrimbo of the rents lol. well i hope anyway :|

sadtimes.jpg

Im really stressed about the weather as i cant clean her and when the weather is ok im in college lol :huh:

aye thats the rite oil to use mate,

10w40

glad uve decided to keep her, quite a few hours uve put into that.

if your lucky with the wheels, what are you gona get?

Thanks Enzo ive just told my mum and dad to give me money knowing them they will buy me some halfords classics most probs 17s or something like that lol :| im thinking toms or maybe rays have u got any ideas what would set her off dude B) ?

they look sweet its already on lowering springs mate its sitting on its arse at the back lol im just going to have a gander now through the syt i would rather some second hand rims with scratches etc so i can refurb them myself save abit of cash lol

I think Toms new actions black with red lip B)

Check the for sale section, I would buy them for the Glanza rep if I could afford too lol

Yee lol i love toms i think they would really set it off i was thinking toms with the redlip ? as my gt stickers are red ??

Tyron you know the headlight slam panel? Does it undo by bolts or is it fixed in place with rivets? How did you get yours out?

I'm starting to think it'd be easier just to get a whole new panel like you did rather than fixing the existing one which is kinda mashed on the passenger side..

Also, get those TOM's! B)