• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Wanna be careful with fairy liquid dude it has a high Ph content apprently and will eat the laquer away

Other than that hurry up and get the sexy bitch quadlighted :thumbsup:

rr bummer its all i had :| lol shit hope its ok i didnt even rinse all the fairy up off :| just dried it

wana swap the rear panels :) ?

Noo way lol

Right guys and girls of UKSC i need some advice i have been told now of a few people to ditch the bumper which is currently on my car as its a mk1 GT turbo and it does not have the original mk1 bumper :S comments on this plz should i get rid and put a original mk1 on or not ? Also quadlamps or square lamps ? ino its my car and its my choice but im sick of people slagging me of for the bumper which is currently on lol stupid ino but o well. anyways here a pic of the bumper test fitted

cleann014.jpg

also few other pics which i took today :p

cleann016.jpg

cleann007.jpg

Stripped rear in need of a scrub

cleann006.jpg

cleann015.jpg

Mate its a Mark 1, which is rare enough as it is, so if i had it, it would be totally original mate!!

So i say put the Mark 1 bumper back on (whats wrong with it?) and give the sqaure lamps a polish up or get some new ones from Toyota (thats what im gonna do)

And then you can sell me that bumper please mate lol as im on the lookout for a mint one as im taking the TOMS kit off my car (fancy it? lol)

PM me dude if you decide to sell pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :p

Mate its a Mark 1, which is rare enough as it is, so if i had it, it would be totally original mate!!

So i say put the Mark 1 bumper back on (whats wrong with it?) and give the sqaure lamps a polish up or get some new ones from Toyota (thats what im gonna do)

And then you can sell me that bumper please mate lol as im on the lookout for a mint one as im taking the TOMS kit off my car (fancy it? lol)

PM me dude if you decide to sell pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :p

your only saying that because you want his gt bumper! and you a loooooooooooooon for taking that toms kit off! :D

PM me dude if you decide to sell pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :D

i dont have a mk1 bumper mate otherwise i would put it on :p

I agree with Sanchez tbh, Mark 1s are rare and do look awesome in standard form. A freshly painted Mark 1 bumper with a nice clean pair of headlights would be spot on. However, as you mentioned above it's your car so your choice!

Get a Mark 1 bumper, thinks theres one on ebay for about £80, a member called ashygt used to own it i think, then sell me the mark 3 bumper lol :)

i have came across some quadlamps cheap so going to keep the front bumper also got a fat intercooler comeing so will look the part fingers crossed :)