wows ive just spent the last half an hour or so looking at you blog. im loving the battery relocation it looks mint esp eith the enclosed alloy box looks like a good kit!! i love it more every time i look at it :lol: Good work!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wows ive just spent the last half an hour or so looking at you blog. im loving the battery relocation it looks mint esp eith the enclosed alloy box looks like a good kit!! i love it more every time i look at it :lol: Good work!!

Your too kind man, thanks a lot, glad you took the time out the read the blog. Hopefully most people will see my blog as a site to help them modify and chose good parts rather than a place to just show off my car. :lol:

WOW I onyl just realised how freekin awsome this car is!!!

Those wheels are the bomb (havent really seen a close up pic of them)

Is that a custom battery relocation kit? Sorry i havent got time to read teh blog tonight but im going to make sure i do as im planning on relocating he battery and fitting HIDS :lol:

Awsome work matey keep it uppy :lol::lol:

Some very nice touches there mate, looking good so far!

I'll see it on Sunday at York Raceway won't I? Looking forward to it!

Also, where did you get that battery relocation kit from?

• 4 weeks later...
AND......

Almost forgot to mention, If you ever want to sell those wheels............... ;)

you had the chance, i had them for sale for a month or two you gash puppy, plus you only live about 20 miles away :p

rick put the effort in though, and its very blatently paid off.

you had the chance, i had them for sale for a month or two you gash puppy, plus you only live about 20 miles away :p

Hahaha its true, payed off aswell. Well chuffed with them especially now with the new wheel nuts. ;)

you had the chance, i had them for sale for a month or two you gash puppy, plus you only live about 20 miles away ;)

The didnt look as sexy when you had em :p:p

I really like your GT mate. When i strip my rear I'll definately have to get one of those SARD battery relocaters they look the business. Liking the website too. ;)

Good work fella, keep it up. :p

Thanks dude, glad you took the time out the check it. Good luck with your future plans for the Glanza.

• 4 weeks later...