• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate, whens it back on the road?

I want a passenger seat ride :lol:

cheers dude im not really in a rush to get it back on the road tbh il put it back on the road when the weather improves so your gonna have to wait for the ride dude ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

where to start well after buying a mx bike again and falling in love with the sport again i fell out of love with the V :) but any way after not getting much luck with selling parts I've decided to keep it and get it back on the road just need to get a clutch ecu fuel pump and turbo to get it back on the road im not really gonna rush it because i got my bike to keep me amused for the time being anyway heres some pics of me on the bike and the engine built up just need the clutch to be able to put the engine back in

216521_1832508167356_1079944983_1996002_6376613_n.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Glad you're cracking on with it! Turbo and engine look awesome. Not sure about the White paint on the cylinder head though, black or silver would look much neater! :thumbsup:

cheers dude yeh i might spray it silver the white has gone off abit :)

• 4 months later...

not updated this in a while because i have been busy riding mx and not done anymore to the car but I've decided not to ride till the spring so i can get the car done so started by buying pp hta gt3582 kit

gt35.jpg

so now i need to do some head work to get the best from this ki,t cams port nd polish might go for bigger valves not sure yet tho. still need loads more bits and im hoping to have it done by the spring so i can go back to mx i will update when i start making some progress lol.

let me know what you think

Just gonna keep upping the boost till it stops making power or if we run into any problems. I'm

Gonna take the crank out and get it all balanced again gonna try reving it out to 9000rpm so 4age studs are a must

How's your one coming along

The guys over Malta have the ultimate head upgrade kit for sale now, higher lift/longer duration cams, biggers valves, uprated valve springs, buckets, shims etc but its like 2450euro, everything except a ported and polished head, that would be a must with this kit.

Say hello to 500hp then :)

Look forward to seeing what you do anyway :thumbsup:

EDIT :)Clicky.

• 4 months later...

time for another update well after considering breaking the car i decided against it and to get it back on the road. so one sunny saturday i decided to crak on with it and fitted the gauges panard rod andd fuel pump,

then the following weekend i built my engine back up and fitted it heres some pics didnt have a engine crane so used the next best thing :D

012.jpg

engine in

013-1.jpg

then the bonnet wouldnt shut because of the size of the turbo so i let my friend loose the the grinder

017.jpg

just need a few bits to get the engine running like a king lead and some connectors for the tps and idle control valve, also need a throttle cable and clips to hold the selctor cables to the box and linkage.

then il take it for a mot then back down to jdmofied for a aem standalone,intectors and mapping