• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you cant mate, my 5E has been off the road for ages too, should be done in the next month or so. Wish i had spent the money and got a Garret turbo instead i got a cheap TD05 18G. Its costing me an arm and a leg as it is though lol ive got a custom spec head going on so can always change the turbo in the future :-) need a uprated inlet mani and 3" exhaust as you mentioned in the thread. I've got a 2.5" so should be ok i think until i decide to run more power :-) Should be around 330bhp @ 1.4 bar with the setup im going to be running anyway :-)

i bet you cant mate, my 5E has been off the road for ages too, should be done in the next month or so. Wish i had spent the money and got a Garret turbo instead i got a cheap TD05 18G. Its costing me an arm and a leg as it is though lol ive got a custom spec head going on so can always change the turbo in the future :-) need a uprated inlet mani and 3" exhaust as you mentioned in the thread. I've got a 2.5" so should be ok i think until i decide to run more power :-) Should be around 330bhp @ 1.4 bar with the setup im going to be running anyway :-)

garrett turbos are good but people dont like spending the money lol i would look into the precision range of turbos you can get a billett dual ball bearing turbo from them at a good price . you should be good with 2.5 exhaust at that power im just sticking a 3" pipe out the front bumper lol

garrett turbos are good but people dont like spending the money lol i would look into the precision range of turbos you can get a billett dual ball bearing turbo from them at a good price . you should be good with 2.5 exhaust at that power im just sticking a 3" pipe out the front bumper lol

That will be insane mate lol have your screamer pipe next to it to haha!! i dont mint front exits but i love my angled blitz nurpec on the back too much lmao

Will u be using a half size rad mate? I was told to get a full size alloy one for better cooling but if i was to ever get a turbo kit like yours surely ud have no choice but to use a half sized one?

Will u be using a half size rad mate? I was told to get a full size alloy one for better cooling but if i was to ever get a turbo kit like yours surely ud have no choice but to use a half sized one?

Half core will be fine.

I've got loads of bits kicking around. Let me know if you need any thing jay. Can't wait to see this beast running :)

Cheers for the comments guys

Yeh burny just using a half rad as grant says they are plenty good enough

Yeh grant if you have any of those parts I listed il pop up and have them off ya sort you out some beer money for them