• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after recieving a king lead from idrees (top bloke) yesterday i decided to get the engine all wired up and the fluids in and fired her up today heres a vid of it running its load because i havent fitted a side exit yet lol

th_001-2.jpg

i did run into problems with the oils cooler it leaks from most of the joints and made a mess on the drive so that all needs sorting and i still need to do a few little niggles then i can take it for mot

• 2 weeks later...

update

got abit more done on the car on the weekend managed to fab up a side exit fit the driveshafts and wire in the tps and idle control valve heres a pic of the side exit and a short vid

002-1.jpg

th_003-3.jpg

let me know what you think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good progress mate. Whats the lag like? and the old v may of been a 180hp boost leak fail bit just wait till the mountian goat is done ;) im tellin ya 300.........this time................haha

Haha shorty the goat better be 300. It's laggy as fuck just how I like them it made 5psi at 4000rpm with no timing on a little test run we did.

Grant I'm up for that be good to see some big power eps flying around

• 1 month later...

Update

Havent updated this in a while so this is what I've been up to.

I managed to get some 1000cc rc injectors and a Avcr black a few weeks back so took the car down to jd modified and had a link g4 stand alone fitted. Lee at jdmodifed had it all wired up and running in a hour and a half (lee is a wiring guru) but we did run into a problem with my tps so I had to leave the car with them. So I took a day off work to go hunt the local scrap yard and manged to find a auto tps of a legacy which with abit of modding I managed to get to fit on my tb.

So all I'm waiting for is them to go do a road map on it which will hopefully be tomorrow. So not long now till I can play with boost again :-)