some wont really care, but my starlet sold yesterday,

a man came along with a wad of dough I couldnt say no to lol. tbh ide just had enough of it and got bored.

moving to the dark side, want a mint jdm dc2 98 spec in champ white

will probs still be around the forum, just not very often.

first remarks will be ' ahhh ule be back you watch ra ra ra' who cares lol, maybe I will, but I wont know if ile miss it until ive tried something else

I'm getting the same with mine i'm getting really fed up with it and i'm feeling the pull towards a gt4 a bit hard to resist so i think once i've got the td04 on and mapped if i'm not happy then with it then i'll be on the hunt for a gt4

Best of luck with the teg i really like them but i couldn't go back to an n/a as my performance car.

as u know i just got mine the other week but i must say they handle amazing compared to the glanza, u might miss boost but when vtec kicks it it sounds amazing.

if u do decide u dont like it, they hold there value so you would prob get back what u payed for it.

good luck with it and dont forget to get pics up :)

good luck fella.

think my two are going up forsale in the next week or so, time to buy a big 4x4 and get back into my shooting and fishing.

get the pics of of the new ride when you get her tho, i like them, specially the quadlight looking fuckers.