Paranormal activity 2

any one seen this movie?shall be going tonight looking really faward to it loved the 1st one -_-

yea saw it last night, was pretty good, not as good as the 1st but defo watchable. ties the 2 together aswell which was good.

I was like that watching the first one ^^^ -_-

Although some bits freaked the hell out of me and made the hairs on my face stand on end and a weird tingling sensation lol

Gonna go watch this tomorrow I think.

ohh my god!! i just went to watch it, and like people av said pooped myself at certain bits but was giggling for others

pooed myself tho as i was leaving! got in my car and started it up was sat in for a few minutes letting the windscreen demist and my engine temp needle starts goin up and down not fast but faster than your engine would heat up and cool down! so i set off just in case it was overheating and it levelled out but as i was driving along my air horn randomly starts going off by itself!

pooed my pants

still not seen either of these, no one seems to have em on dvd - also still tryna work myself up to human centipede and a serbian film - found out today too there's a remake of I spit on your grave - original was good this looks just as brutal

i think it was better than the first

nearly fell asleep in the first one and was close in the second but the second got quite good. the dragging down the stairs was freaky as fck and i hate basements anyway so i really didnt like that bit lol

still not seen either of these, no one seems to have em on dvd - also still tryna work myself up to human centipede and a serbian film - found out today too there's a remake of I spit on your grave - original was good this looks just as brutal

Ew my one of my flatmates was telling me about the Human Centipede (during dinner)..needless to say I nearly retched -_- lol

What's the plot for the new Paranormal? Has it got anything to do with the characters from the first one?

Ew my one of my flatmates was telling me about the Human Centipede (during dinner)..needless to say I nearly retched -_- lol

What's the plot for the new Paranormal? Has it got anything to do with the characters from the first one?

Yeah it's fully related mate -_-

I agree about the comedy, everyone was laughing more than screaming when I went too!

shit the bed! seen it lastnight and some freaky bits!! yea i kno what you mean more people seemed to be laughing specially when the baby gets dragged lol. i did notice there was not some bits in the movie that where on the trailer, i have also heard they are different endings just like the first film. great movie thow & freaky!!

haha oh dear, i have herd about "a serbian film"

No way am i ever watching that shit, whatever floats your boat.

The part where all the kitchen units suddenly open makes you jump, highly unexpected!!

Think you just spoilt that bit for me -_- lol

Let you know my verdict tonight. I have seen bits and peices of Human Centipede, now thats fucked up.