£1100 later and he has his first car..

starletcg7.jpg

There she is, the standard micra-like solida.

Now drop that 50mm, add some 15" rotas, or something alike, exhaust, tints, meshed out grill (minus slats), wind deflectors and either the tte or ms design spoiler, rev guage and i feel she will look a whole lot better!

o and perhaps a lip from a spoon civic...

My imagination just ran wild...but hey why not...

a excited Tom

;)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty mint mate, you need to pull our your camera and get some quality pics of so that you can look back at it when the mods are on!

Also, the first thing i would advise you to do is remove the door strips!

theres a few paint bits i need to sort out, i think lowering and alloys is no.1 atm.

dont worry ill be documentin my progress

what do these redline at? as theres no rev counter...how tough is it to fit a rev gauge?

looks like a nice base for moding but that micra like comment is gonna make you no friends amongst n/a owners ;) :(:D

15s are much better suited to the starlet from my experience, what lowering are you going for? coilovers or just springs?

plans sound good, and rev counter is quite easy if you know how, ive been meaning to post a how too up, so may do one soon.

cheers for the comments guys...nd seriously...micra like is applicable to solida! maybe not the sr. still, they look great with a few little touches.

1st day drivin was the crazyist day ever! check out my other post

ha ha i know. i was gonna post up a pic of the two rears but, it kinda proved me wrong!

starlets are cool, but micras are just plain wrong!

what wheels are you going for?

i agree. erm im not sure...either slipstreams, pref black with polished lip. the enkeis that wylo had on his car, or something of that sort.

there guna have to be second hand as i have a £300 limit! lol.

got any suggestions?

slipstreams are a good choice. i was gonna get them gunmetal with polished lip, but in the end i got the rota grids with lightweight bolts. mine was £650ish after tyres. but selling my old wheels payed off half of that.

my suggestions are anything small light and not chavvy. if you stick by these rules you cant really go wrong in opinion.

take your time choosing or you may end up unhappy with the results.

tru mate...yer usually rotas look good, no tsw, fox etc for me...lol thinkin of gettin some neons though...hahahahahaha

that was a joke...i do not encourgae neons in any way....cept in the fast and furious, then they look ok

I like neons....IF done in a tasty manner, not like a spidey mcspidebert style!!!! Was thinkin of a subtle blue set for mine, would help draw some attention to the UKSC stand at JAE at night!!! Anyone remember the Mits. GTO stand last year and all the bloody neons!!!! Crazy shit!!! And also the Delica stand...mental!!! UKSC needs some night lights!!!

Phil.