£1100 later and he has his first car..

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice lil base you got there mate, first things though would be to destrip and clear indicators

White slipstreams are nice and would suit your car i think...... as for lowering it the lowest you can go on springs is 60mm but they are hard to get hold of so 40mm is the only other real option

look forward to seeing some updates :p

• 4 weeks later...

one or two updates,

pioneer 10cm speakers fitted in the front under dash.

*On order- 15" alloys, 7 spoke...to be refubed in white.

* about to order- pioneer 6x9 330w.- wind deflectors, -40mm P.I springs and bumpstops,- tints

*ready to fit- GT spoiler

i shall take some decent pics sometime soon

Hey Tommy, those treats sound great.

I'm sure Toyota will rob you for paint, so try a paint dealer or something like Autopaint, will definitely work out cheaper.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the goodies fitted :lol:

Woop! started priming the door scrape and a couple of chips. and started doing a trial fit, plan for the GT spiler..

its going to look sick, impores the look soo much :D im a happy boy...still to lazy to get pics though, lol 2moz shall get some

• 3 weeks later...

no its good actually.. like the lower tone. and it looks good, rather than the down facing OEM one.

if i put an induction kit on it, it will sound perfect..;)

...i saw a d.i.y electronic supercharger ebook for sale on egay for 99p..bourght it...lol, says it give upto 20+ bhp hahahahaaha dont make me laugh, but maybe worth me making one to pass time and tryin it out..lol

pics 2moz though

Agreed, electro supercharges are a waste.

Tommy the car looks mint, exhaust sounds nice too, better than i expected!

Before anything else, i'd say spend £7 on the clear front lenses! That'll really neaten it up..

When you fitting the GT spoiler?

idrees, all the holes have been drilled, im just spraying it up...should be on at the weekend!

and hopefully, and i mean hopefully, due to past experience with alloys, im picking some up tonight....only rather poop 5 spoke, rather boring ones, but its better than being on steelies!

And wings, got the ebook through, all it says is get a long/short ram inductiuon filter (cone), between cone and intake tube, fit a small fan with a high rpm motor!

oh and then link the switch upto the throttle body (rather bodged in the example)...so theres no point in posting it up, even if i were allowed...lol..oh well only 99p wasted! :)

hope fully an update tonight and at the weekend!