£1100 later and he has his first car..

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as mikey sed he know wat the next mod is...and its his old GT seats. their mint condition.

fitted them the front the day i got them, then the rear seats yesterday. Fitted them properly as there not quite a straight swap. i re-drilled the rear seats, and removed a lip on the front ones so they went in nice and snug and safe. i also shortened part of the sliding mechinism so it worked lol.

pics 2moz as its pissin it down atm, im just cleanin the boot carpet up atm so the interior is darker and moodier, rather than the "jazzy" old one.

goin to try and book her in for lowering tomoz aswell

a good and bad update.... started fitting the new suspension, half way thru decided it wasnt low enuf at the back...so im selling it, in the mean time gettin some -40mm p.I springs then saving for coils

yer the drop should be sweet. 7 working days delivery tho!!!!! so may not even be next weekend! GRRR!! oh well least ill get the drop i want, lookwise in the meantime.

haha the seats had a bit of a trim this tym tho! ;) i think ther one of the best purchases bar the wheels i have made for my car.

Thanks for the comments guys

woo hoo! its done, my car is now officaly on its arse. its a -40mm drop on P.I springs, with brand new sachs dampers at the back.

heres a whole load of pics: enjoy and comment as usual :)

One of the new boot carpet..i say new- i left the old one underneath as it had strength as the other1 doesnt,

DSC03010-1.jpg

Rear GT seats

DSC03011.jpg

Now for the lowered pics

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03020.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

An arty-crap one ;D

DSC03025.jpg

wat u guys think