£1100 later and he has his first car..

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And wings, got the ebook through, all it says is get a long/short ram inductiuon filter (cone), between cone and intake tube, fit a small fan with a high rpm motor!

oh and then link the switch upto the throttle body (rather bodged in the example)...so theres no point in posting it up, even if i were allowed...lol..oh well only 99p wasted! :o

That all! I was expecting some info on fluid/gas dynamics at least how to pick a 'good' fan, and a primer on electrical power :) , glad I never indulged my curiosity, thanks man :p

Part one of Plan 1 completed...this being that i have purchased a set of alloys with tyres...for £50 may i add.

a5441gn0.jpg

Part 2 has also been put into place, where my other wheels (with correct pcd) have been ordered (the ones with 60 tyres)

now i just have to wait for them to arrive, swap the tyres over, sell the other wheels, and ill be laughing

**Update the spoiler has had its second coat of laquer and should be fitted soon.

• 3 weeks later...

well, the guy who is meant to be sending me the wheels messed me about so im telling him i dont want them...just gota get my money back now ..grrr

dont fear though found some other alloys and am picking them up on monday

9e3e1zz6.jpg

i like them because there a bit different...also there nice and wide

woohoo, after serveral weekends of hard work, and frustration, planning bla bla bla.

the Gt spoiler is fitted, wired up and looking bloody great.

bit dark now so good pics tomorow. oh yea nd looks like im gettin my money back for the set of wheels i ordered :p

overall a good day.