£1100 later and he has his first car..

They're the seats I had in my old n/a Starlet (search for 'Bacon')

Had to go up to Nottingham area to get them, was mental, but got to meet the uber Rob Bower :)

Never thought of u ever driving a stalet altho knew it must of happened sumwhere along the lines

How long u have Bacon for?

I want sum new seats now :(

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

indeed they are very nice seats....in far better condition than my orginals! they were only 10 years old.

far comfyer and darken the interior which i like. may try re-trim the door cards, to complete the look.

not quite sure wats next on the agenda, as ui seems to drain your money! ....u have to buy your own food...lol. cudnt let the starbo go tho.

i was thinkin some skirts would look good, but itd just be too impractical uinfortunatly....kingston has tooo many speed bumps. may get some tints tho. im welcome to sugestions.

1 thing I've noticed about your car is the orange indercaters look really nice n bright my old ones seemed more manky n greyed than that :ph34r:

But potential idea duno weva ital look any good

but colour coding the back lights to clear and orange?

Just an idea i thought id throw out there ;)

Window tints also :p

Im so jealous of your rims...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i did a bit of experimenting with black tape. :rolleyes: to see wat a painted grill may look like... wat do u think.

i cant help feeling the need for a bonet bulge...to make the car balanced..i duno

opinions welcome as usual

Tom

IMAGE_024.jpg

IMAGE_021.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

yer ino... i need a set to do it on tho!...cnt be drivin round with no lights!

i think i shud be able to take off the lenses, paint the isides black.. mayb even slightly tint the inner of the lenses.

plus with more powerful xenon bulbs they shud be the same strength

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well while me being at uni the starbo has not had anything done to her. however thourght id take a few photos nd stick them up here.

Heres where i parked on my dads drive....a bit impractical for a lowered car..lol

IMAGE_138.jpg

IMAGE_139.jpg

IMAGE_140.jpg

IMAGE_142.jpg

IMAGE_143.jpg

IMAGE_144.jpg

Oh and i tryed respraying it in white...but i put a bit too much paint on

IMAGE_147.jpg lol

Plans for the summer (as ill be working) are corolla manifold (if anyone has one give me a shout), maybe a new airfilter, strut brace front, maybe rear, respray the wheels as they are becoming a bit cream..lol oh and maybe spray the wing mirrors and maybe a decat depending on if it will make much difference.

:(

Tom

this sounds bad, but i dont know. theres no play in them at all and no problem with vibration and all. I think they were from a VW before but not 100%

by the way fat is good or bad ;)