Manchester meet 31/10/10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was good to catch up with everyone yesterday, an roll on 2011, those that didn't go missed some cracking motors!!!

See you all soon, oh an the red z350 oh me oh my!!!!!!!

Must have left just before you got there Dean!!!

John

Yes thanks guys for organising a great day, it was a cracker with some really nice motors turning up, and it was nice seeing you guys again :wub: i just wish i got there a bit earlier instead of doing the tour da Manchester :huh:

Good day it was. Well organised Mark. Good to catch up with everyone and have a moan.

Thank you mate :huh:

Yes thanks guys for organising a great day, it was a cracker with some really nice motors turning up, and it was nice seeing you guys again :wub: i just wish i got there a bit earlier instead of doing the tour da Manchester :p

yeah was a great day but atleast you made it end the end ey mate!

One of the best meets i've been too!! I was amazed at how people jump to the conclusion the pulsar was a replica... hmm Markoos!! haha! i'm only kidding! And Cheshire Glanza i havent forgotten about you!!! :huh:

haha there seem to be more replicas than actual real ones around :wub:

was a good meet shame i missed most of it. il get there on time next time! :huh:

was funny once i left the meet, i was in traffic and heard a lady shouting "oi oi you etc, your got a pair of pliers on your bonnet" i was like shit where? so there i am looking over the steering wheel but cant see any think lol, so i said to her you sure? she said ye there on your bonnet! there a purple colour lol, i then pmsl she was on about my bonnet pins lol she felt a rite plonker when i told her :wub:

and then i lost my gears on the way home so bodged them to get home

night mare car!!!

Sure was one of the best jap meets av been to, had an Awesome! day out cheers Markoos,

Superb! selection of cars and was nice meetin new faces,

The pictures are Great! cheers for sharin av also got few more snaps you could check um out on facebook.

Also Thanks for all the nice comments for (starbo)

Lookin Forward to nx meet (markoos :huh: