What colour for my new wheels?

right i was mid photoshop and after extending the bumpers and skirts and removing a few bits was left with just the wheels, after putting the new wheels on i was really struggling what colour to do them so here is the pic with a rough outline of the wheel in white for everyone to put there suggestion forward thanks in advance everyone!!

starletnew.jpg

i personally, prob just me! but i would go tango orange. it would look cool as hell with the orange front lenses.

someone will prob post a more sensible option for you, but i think it would be cool as hell.

its funny you would sugest this i have already sugested this to a couple of mates and i was heckled to death. I think it would be cool and the worst bit is i can get them powdercoated orange for nothing through my dads work. I think i might do the speed lines bright orange with black writing, but i think im going to do these a more normal colour, there a little rare to be messing about with i think.

Any more sugetions

i really like the black with chrome lip. i knows its been done loads but i gotta say it looks sweet on your car.

as for the orange lip, that was my plan for when i buy a silver glanza and it does look good as well.

its too hard to decide mate.

i hate this bit, im really poo at making decisions. I know for sure im going to keep both sets of wheels unless i get really skint and have one set lairy and one more normal set. i just hate making decisions the wrong choice could ruin the look of the car!!!!

This is harsh!!! LOL