MY GLANZA ON BBC 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's under the bonnet ha alot of garages that have screwed with me dunno if anyone remembers how much Sva rapped me on that shitty manifold I had to keep taking back and paying for them to replace other than that guys pretty much I'm a brand whore blitz fmic HKS air filter HKS dump valve apexi Ecu

And with the bills from remaps an that it's added up boys new turbo for example, and Kyran love it, Gaz mate really tryed wearing the Pp hoody but they just wouldn't let me :p I wanna download it tonight is it easy to do?

And like I say got a uksc sticker on order shame it hadnt arrived but no ones fault only ordered it like a day ago lol, blatantly they wanted a shot of the engine bay but wouldn't cause of the stickers under the bonnet >.<

Gaz mate herd what happened no worries at all mate

And the bloke kept asking how you say it I was like glanza he was like Glen za I was like Na mate :L him and the camera man (who owns and Aston Martin) where like I ve never seen one of these before I was like :lol:

<br />ben i love you. your rosie cheeks enlighten my day!!!!!!!<br /><br />plus you may have spent 10k on your car but my 2k worth of vtak awesomeness on 170000 will still beat your arse pon de street. <br /><br />SUCK MY WANG, SUCK MY VTAK!!!!!!!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Your such a g dude :p that made me lol

But although your honda would beat me the simple fact is... Honda's give you the herpes, and that's a FACT :lol: