best tyres for the rain?

well were i stay your lucky if u get more than 5 dry days in a month am after some good tyres for the wet roads. what are you guys using and how do you rate them.

ive been looking at uniroyal rainsport 2 these any good or is the name just an epic marketing ploy lol.

cheers shaun

Im on Eagle F1 GSD-3's 195/50/15 and they are pretty good in the dry but could be better in the wet.

Check online for reviews on the Rainsport 2s mate, defo a top tyre.

They are not dedicated rain tyres but they have the best grip in the wet and also keep down wheel spin.

They are also a harder compound than other summer tyres hence the extra grip and wear down much less.

Winter tyres are a completely different matter and the treads etc are far from sporty.

I have waited one month for camskill to get them in stock paid for and all, that is how badly I want them.

Oh and the price for them delivered to your door is painstakingly sexual.

Joz

Im on Eagle F1 GSD-3's 195/50/15 and they are pretty good in the dry but could be better in the wet.

Check online for reviews on the Rainsport 2s mate, defo a top tyre.

They are not dedicated rain tyres but they have the best grip in the wet and also keep down wheel spin.

They are also a harder compound than other summer tyres hence the extra grip and wear down much less.

Winter tyres are a completely different matter and the treads etc are far from sporty.

I have waited one month for camskill to get them in stock paid for and all, that is how badly I want them.

Oh and the price for them delivered to your door is painstakingly sexual.

Joz

yea i was looking on camskills and there prices seems dam cheap even after delivery but ma current tyres are looking a lil worse for wear so prob have to email them see how quikly i can get them

They wont have them any earlier for you mate :)

Uniroyal's production for the entire uk market gets here 26th Nov.

Don't jump the queue :thumbsup:

Joz

orderd a set they think they will have them sent out by 22nd bet this time next month ill still be waiting :D