Howdy guys. Ive got a sportif 1998 and wanting to get square plates. im guessing the front will just change from rectangle to square but the back will look odd because there will be an empty space were the lights go on the glanzas.? what do you reckon i should do.?

cheers guys

Your local motor factors will be able to do number plates for you mate and be legal but you have to provide your car's registration docs.

My place quoted that for import plates the rear size is 12 3/4" and the front 13x6.5.

Personally I wanted them as dinky as possible as well as legal fonts so.. I opted for 12 3/4" x 6.5" front and back and they have passed MOT which is the most important thing. The plates can easily be smaller but for a happy medium I went with this size and won't look back. I've had 12x6 before but this size fits the Glanza front bumper plate recess spot on and I also have an n/a numberplate recess which looks 100%.

CIMG1417.jpg

CIMG1413.jpg

Joz

cheers guys so its 13x6.5 for the front and the front 12x3/4 ? :)

I'd go for the same size plates front and back ali otherwise it'd look odd ;)

You have a choice :(:

12"x6"- Dinky

13"x6.5" - Legal

12 3/4"x6.5" - Legal Jozspec :wub:

They will all pass MOT as long as the fonts are legal, as long as you get them done officially (motor factors) they will be spot on.

Joz

Hi guys just put the square plates on. the front looks alright but the rear looks really odd.? any ideas why.? or is it me just being weird.? lol

img00822201011241046.th.jpg

img00825201011241100.th.jpg

img00823201011241100.th.jpg

img00824201011241100.th.jpg

img00826201011241101.th.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think. i couldnt wait to get the plated on and now i think the rear one lookos abit weird.???? :huh::(B)