The Starlets from my family..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look sweet mate top job. did you use my tip about spraying from the back first?? the only thing i would say and this is just a personal thing is i would have put the pin stripe as far from the centre as poss to kepp the rim looking as big as poss.

Thanks for the comments :D

they look sweet mate top job. did you use my tip about spraying from the back first?? the only thing i would say and this is just a personal thing is i would have put the pin stripe as far from the centre as poss to kepp the rim looking as big as poss.

Yes i did use your tip mate, found it quite handy!

About the pinstripe, I wanted to keep the lip white as possible from the outside so the wheels don't look small because if the pinstripe was at the edge it would blend in with the tyre and probably make the wheel look smaller!

holy crap them wheels are so nice!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ive tried to persuade my brother and sister about the starlet being a good car.ive even tried to sell my sister my blue one but she wont have it.my brother is an eco warrior and hates cars and my sister wants a black ford ka.(sorry about the bad language there)

with langauge like that i had to compose all my strength not to ban you lol

im sorry.i knw its a touchy subject. :D:D you would go mad if i told you what car my girlfriend has :D:DB)

Back on subject those wheels are gonna look brilliant on a starlet.i cant wait to see the finished result.your quite handy with painting stuff.if i ever needed something painted could i pm you with the details as there is a few things in the next couple of months i myt do.