will look ace if you do it! also your avatar pic looks like you have a livesports spoiler with the window ledge lol blags my head every time i see it :(

i know hope it turns out well, i know it looks like i have , a few peoples noticed that!!!

Sweet mate its going to make the rear look so much better :D also lol @Dean i've never noticed that but yeah your right it dose look like he's got a livesports spoiler haha

i know hopefully get it straight back and fitted soon as was a bargain aswell : )

i know the pic looks mad might be a good sign to buy one : )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!!!!!!

finally got round to getting some pics up of my bumper and rear lip, its a good match with the paint and i think it looks mint, sets the back off end off a treat.

also decided to remove my 'sticker bombing' on petrol cap because it went all dodgey off the rain and looked shit, but i decided to do my inside clock instead which i also love

anyways enough talking, heres the pics:

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

just need my new steering wheel to set the interior off a treat, getting it end of the month also with my new boss kit : )

The lip really sets it off bud :D

Loving the sticker bombing too

Sure does got rid of the shitty fog light aswell, and thanks mate

Lip just finishes it of mate :D

Loving the clock as well, makes me wanna do mine :D

Did you lacquer the petrol cap when you put the stickers on ?

sure does just need it lowering next ; )

yeah do your clock its quite easy tbh looks mint!

nah didnt laquer it i was going to but i just left it i knew they would come off ill do it again properly later ive got loads left

Sticker bombing looks awesome matey!

cheers buddy!!

• 2 weeks later...

not a update as yet but ive just ordered a set of 8000k hid's and some led sidelights should be here and fitted by the weekend so ill get pics straight up : )

also ordering my new steering wheel and some 40mm pi springs on the 25th when i get paid : )

bought myself some 8000k h.i.d's the other got them fitted and also sticker bombed a panel under my bonnet

32.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

also one of these is going on the rear window when i get new wheels and lowered : )

31.jpg

more updates soon.....

the stickers under the bonnet is that the same ticker bomb set you bought from amazon?

realy want to do some sticker bombing but i only want to use red/black/white stickers, that bomb pack on amazon is only one i can find!

yeah same ones mate we had number 1 and number 2 so we had plenty spare lol there were both of amazon

HIDs and Sticker bombing looks immense mate!!

thanks buddy i love h.i.d's make such a difference!

make sure its low if your running canibeat stickers!

liking the sticker bombing though... seems to be really taking off at the moment

yep i know nice coilovers hopefully or 40mm will have to do for now if i cant save up lol

im loving sticker bombing at the minute looks cool as!!

looking good mate, the stickers under the bonnet from that sticker bombing pack aswell?

thanks mate! yep they are out of the book aswell, well we bought two books number 1 and 2 so theres a mixture of both really

not much of an update as such but getting a new front wheel bearing done and rear brake shoes as they both neec doing : ( couldnt bought something else but needs must

on the good side picking my new steering wheel up on friday and getting it fitted straight away so ill should have pics up straight away either friday or saterday ; ) keeping it a secret untill i get it though :)

UPDATE!!!!!!!

picked my new steering wheel up on friday and fitted it straight away, ive got to say looks 100% better and feels loads better to drive with.

also sticker bomed my speedo sorround plastic bit to match in with my dash and clock : )

momo 280mm FTMFW!!!

jonny6.jpg

jonny4.jpg

jonny3.jpg

jonny2-3.jpg

jonny-2.jpg

comments welcome ;)

Had one of those wheels in my MR2 and currently have the OMP 280mm variant in my mx5... awesome little wheels, make it proper feel like a go kart. realy shit for catching though when the back comes out in my 5, but i'l deal with it lol!

nice work with the stickers

Had one of those wheels in my MR2 and currently have the OMP 280mm variant in my mx5... awesome little wheels, make it proper feel like a go kart. realy shit for catching though when the back comes out in my 5, but i'l deal with it lol!

nice work with the stickers

i love it its class to drive with

awesome, i need stickerbombing in my life! :p

get some sticker bomb books and do some stuff let your imagination run wild : )

^^^^ x2 looks ace mate

thanks pal : )

Steering wheel looks good mate, looks tiny :p

Also that bombing is awesome!! :p:)

Wheel is tiny mate, looks cool though.

Sticker bombing is awesome as always mate.

Cheers lads!!! yeah it is tiny looks even smaller in person