• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loooks awsome!!!! :p

thanks matey!!

really liking that wheel dude :p

get a spacer or something on there and bring it out a bit more :p

thanks pal!!

ive got a 10mm spacer here but im leaving it off for now its comfy for ne which way it sits :)

JONNY!!!!

please, i need to know, does your horn button work with that boss kit???

i have a 280mm Bride rep wheel and I NNEEEEEEEEEEDDDD a boss kit to let my horn work from the button on the wheel!

also, your sticker bombing is totally pro! u have a skill dude!

Phil.

arite matey!!

im having the same problem aswell mate no the boss kit hasnt got the horn wire either so ill have to try and get it sorted some how or get one of seperate horn button things : (

and thanks pal!! im getting good at it now might just have to do something else lol

cars looking awesome, how far do them sticker packs go? would they be enough to cover a splitter and a spoiler?

thanks mate

dont know mate theres over 250 in each one all various sizes we still got a few left and we have used quite a few but spoiler and splitter are quite big so dont know really lol

The steering wheel is awesome mate and the sticker bombing is brilliant

The horn should work mate it did with mine you still got the snap off kit on? If you have when you take the steering wheel off you will see two little metal pins pull them up refit the wheel and it should work :)

The steering wheel is awesome mate and the sticker bombing is brilliant

The horn should work mate it did with mine you still got the snap off kit on? If you have when you take the steering wheel off you will see two little metal pins pull them up refit the wheel and it should work :)

thanks mate!!

no mate ive got a new boss kit i got a nice little short one but it hasnt got a lead from it for the horn ill get it connected some how tho if not ill just get a seperate button put on under the dash : )

• 3 weeks later...

just in the process of massive updates at the minute,

ive ordered my wheels, tyres and lowering springs : )

im getting a brand new set of 15x7 grid v's but soon as i get them they are getting powdercoated being being fitted, i know its mad but gotta be done gotta awsome 'secret' colour in mind which is not getting revealed untill its all done.

springs should be here the weekend so soon as they done ill get pics up asap

should be all done in a couple of weeks so eyes peeled peeps ;)

• 3 weeks later...

right little bit of a update a suppose no picsas of yet though!

ive had my 40mm pi springs fitted and im over the moon with the way it sits its low as feck!! looks easily 50mm, who needs coilovers eh?? lol

picking my rota grid v's up from the powdercoaters tomorrow, so will be getting them fitted along with my new tyres and wheel nuts.

got a quite cheap deal on some nankang ns2's 195/45/15 and got some nice black slimline wheel nuts.

also got a TRS tow strap in the same colour as my wheels are gonna be, got the fitted aswell

finally got a few cool stickers for my rear window.

So eyes peeled peeps for loads of pics tomorrow, cant wait!!!

UPDATE!!!!!

finally getting my arse into and getting some pics up on here

i have to say im over the moon which way my cars looking at the minute, love it!!!!

wheels are perfect for me and sit just right along with the PI springs

comments welcome :D

enjoy.........

jonny-3.jpg

jonny1-1.jpg

jonny2-4.jpg

jonny3-1.jpg

jonny4-1.jpg

jonny5.jpg

jonny6-1.jpg

jonny7.jpg