nah its got a good stance for a ep91, starlets arnt meant to go low so thats a good compromise :)

yep it sits good for me because theres loads speedbumps round my way, nice and sensible lol

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride height is spot on.

it is indeed ; )

What a difference tidy pics make!!

Looks 10 times better than it did and it still looked good then!

Love it dude

yep these pics are much better, looks better

really bumming this grey and colour thing at the mo so hope you dont mind me photo shopping your image

starlet5.jpg

dont mind at all mate that photoshop is sweeeet!!!

where did u get the leather gear gaitor?

its just standard mate from what i think

I love it! You've definitely made this car your own now bud! :p

Someone mentioned they're ET20 wheels??

yep i have mate hope to do a few more bits yet

yeah they et 20 mate had to put 5mm spacers on the front tho they were touching the calipers : (

looks awesome pal :p

wheels really suit it!!

and i love the gear knob lol

cheers mate gearknob is my new fave mod lol ; )

Looks mint mate, I really do like it :p

cheers pal!

Sweet looking ride! :thumbsup: The gear knob is wild, I kinda like it too! Is the old knob for sale? Would need one because mine is in quite bad shape.

thanks bro!!

nah mate my old one was shit aswell thats why i got a new one really, sorry

So ET15 on the front? MINT! lol

I think I know what wheels I'll be buying if I ever get a new set, can't stand grids/grid replicas in high offsets now lol :thumbsup:

yep et15 on the front it looks mint!!! might have to get some spacers for the rear aswell make them et15 : )

i know im glad i picked these now, you deffo should get a set for your n/a get them in pink ; ) that will look wicked

just ordered a little upgrade for the S,

im buying a glanza turbo inlet mani and TB as its supposed to make loads difference for the N/A so im gonna give it a try, just waiting for it to come now so i'll let yous know when its fitted up.

also ill probz be selling my corrolla inlet mani if any one interested.

Sweet i put the glanza inlet mani on my corolla and it made a good diffrance throttle response was alot better aswell as top end :lol: Ohh by the way is the a new girlfrend in the pasinger seat? orr is it the photoshop that makes here look diffrant? lol

Sweet i put the glanza inlet mani on my corolla and it made a good diffrance throttle response was alot better aswell as top end :lol: Ohh by the way is the a new girlfrend in the pasinger seat? orr is it the photoshop that makes here look diffrant? lol

good!!, hope it makes a difference on mine : ) whats it like to fit is it easy to swop over looks complicated lol nah mate same girlfreind shes got dark hair now instead of blonde lol

good!!, hope it makes a difference on mine : ) whats it like to fit is it easy to swop over looks complicated lol nah mate same girlfreind shes got dark hair now instead of blonde lol

Haha well that explanes it lol..If you are going to put the glanza throttle body on i would think about puting bigger injectors in orr your engine will go pop.. i havent got round to fitting the glanza TB as yet, just trying to work away around the TPS as the glanza have 4pin plug and the N/A has 3pin plug, soon as i work out how to do it i'll let you know lol

Haha well that explanes it lol..If you are going to put the glanza throttle body on i would think about puting bigger injectors in orr your engine will go pop.. i havent got round to fitting the glanza TB as yet, just trying to work away around the TPS as the glanza have 4pin plug and the N/A has 3pin plug, soon as i work out how to do it i'll let you know lol

will it really break my engine then? im thinking on not putting it on now : (

do you fancy helping me micky if i come down yours sometime next week? :lol: