hi

im back with a better one now, some of you will have seen it before on here, ive got a very good example nice clean and tidy and i know its been well looked after :lol:

Mods:

15" mr2 alloys

all ususal glanza spec

snap off boss kit and wheel

pillar pods with dials in

full cat back very nice sound to it looks awsome aswell

k&n air filter

has got all original interior aswell including mats and seats which are all very good condition, also has the parcel shelf bag fitted and original flare!!!

heres a few pics after a quick wash:

24042000587.jpg

24042000588.jpg

24042000586.jpg

24042000585.jpg

24042000584.jpg

24042000583.jpg

24042000582.jpg

24042000581.jpg

24042000580.jpg

also does anybody know if the sill protectors are a rare item aswell??

and if the seats are a rare trim option as they are different colour to all the other 96 spec seats ive seen, they have a hint of red in them :(

comments welcome!!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yes, that will explain :p

yeah thats why lol might be gettin some 35mm springs soon

sweet mate looks sexy

thanks buddy

I miss this car already haha

Yeah the seats are a little different than the other ones just never knew why ;)

Good luck with the future plans :lol:

yeah the seats are different didnt notice at first lol thanks mate it will get well looked after

Lol i cant say i've seen them seats befor my self!...Glad your back in a starlet mate im sure you already have a list as long as your arm, on what you want to do to here lol..Good luck with it matey

never stripping these seats out they might be rare lol im glad am back aswell got some quite good ideas what i want to do with this one am keeping this one aswell :(

Nice to see you with a nother one mate let's hope you keep this one eh mate lol al sort you out with that suspension mate

keeping this one mate lol aye just give me a shout when youve took them off and ill buy them off you mate

Welcome back buddy, also glad this car stayed around on here too :(

Looking forward to seeing some updates,

thanks matey cant wait to start doing some updates got some nice ideas for this one :(

• 1 month later...

not much of an update as yet, but just waiting on a couple of things ive ordered, not much tho so dont get excited

im 'sticker- bombing' my fuel cap and my stereo surround thing. ive ordered loads of stickers, quite random ones aswell all like arty ones with graffeti and all that. they will be going on all seperate aswell so will take a while, ill get some pics up when its done!!!

not to everyones taste, but hellaflush style FTW!!!

Cool :D

Nope my seats arn't red ^_^

cheers, hope it looks good when its done

i know, i havnt seen any before in a 96 spec, which might mean they are rare, hopethey are because i wont be changing them :D

I've got some sticker bomb sheets on order! no idea where im going to put them yet lol car looks really nice ^_^

sure you will find somewhere lol just go wild and be creative lol :D

hope mine turns out good cant wait to do it