Side mirrors paint

Take the inner trim off, the bolts, BOOM :lol:

Ali, just sand them down lightly with fine/extra fine grit wet and dry, degrease, few coats primer, few coats main paint colour, optional lacquer coats and you're done! Satin Black looks good IMO

yeh get it done :lol: i did mine myself lol wernt 2 hard just primer the hole think, cover the base up n spray the mirror white, thn cover the mirror and spray the base, thn laquer the hole thing :( only cost me like 20 25 quid lol all halfords paiint lol

What bwt door handles.?

You no what guys wish i had this much help on civic forum. You guys are amazing.! Really appreciate all your help. Ano some people might think im a tad annouin with all the topics i post but its kuz i dont no that much bwt starlets. Thanx for being patient everyone.! Much love.

That's what we're here for! :lol:

Before you post a new topic though, do ave a quick search as you'll find a lot if not most topics have usually been covered! :(

yh ill make sure i have a look be4 posting next time.

this is what forums are all about pal helpig eachother n making friends :(

n im sure there are just 2 nuts behind it lol

and just spray it as sai above lol

cheera boss thanx for all the help both of ya.!

im actually really pissed of with this toffee wheel i got.!! i had a little go nothing came of atall.! i rang the guy he goes just put presure. i did that and still nothing came of so i thort f**k it,next day looked at my car and theres yellow marks were i tryed to do it on the bodwork. so i rang him again he said T cut it it should come out and guess what i did that nd nothing.!!!!!! :) still got all that shitty glue were the side strips came of nd now some shitty yellow marks. ARGHHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!