my salmon done well on dyno!

not quite the highest bhp uk spec yet mine was 94bhp with it over fueling and piston ring away in it and which i know now the crank was knackered aswell haha

very good result tho my freind very good indeed it would shock alot of higher bhp cars out there

Awesome result matey!! I was going for the Most powerful N/A award but that wont be happening now im looking for boost lol.

thanks dude yeah i see your post, was going really well for ya but just didnt go down very well :/

yeah have some booost man! atleast your still with the starlets!

the flying salmon!lol hell of a good result! :unsure:

yeah woo haha thanks alot

not quite the highest bhp uk spec yet mine was 94bhp with it over fueling and piston ring away in it and which i know now the crank was knackered aswell haha

very good result tho my freind very good indeed it would shock alot of higher bhp cars out there

yeah i thought it was yours witch had 94bhp, thats great! done well then lol

thanks I've kept the sheet in my car so if people like nahhh i got some proof haha. i would love to hit 100 mark but just wont happen!

my old na ep91 made 98bhp on the rollers at work. shame its in a scrap yard now, it met a tree at 80mph :unsure:, didnt have massive amount done to it. custom cat back exhaust, custom air filter, corolla mani, RRFPR. and set ignition timing. i had open access to a rolling road so spent ages getting it spot on.

Ecu, rrfpr, advanced ignition a tad, and cams, port polish and port matching!! you will see over 100 easy, with na its all about being precise not sure what cams you could put in one tbh, uprated 4efte cams would make it run kak but standard 4efte or 5efhe would prob be good for it, and the most gains are in a port match and port polish as with an na you need the air to flow as smooth as posable as you havnt got the flow to waist like forced induction engines. Great figures though mate :unsure:

theres no gain in standard fte ones they are exact the same as the N/A, the 5EFHE has 1mm of extra lift.....pretty much negligable really.

some aftermarket ones which aren`t too agressive would be best

Im sure i read some where not so long ago that the valve springs are weaker in the 4E-FE then in the 4E-FTE..so it might be worth while putting a 4EFTE head on an N/A instead of useing aftermarket valve springs that are to agressive.

yeah thats whats best but FTE heads command a premuim these days so just getting the springs off one is much cheaper

do you have a graph? how many runs? post up in the N/A performance thread

alright mate did u go to hayes dynotech the one in erith yeah? with bob and ray? £50 is a bargain how many runs did they do?

hello yes i did mate yeah where the man has to let you in , and £50 and he done 6 runs, so was really good , nice bunch there too!

Some good advice there shorty :unsure: Awesome result mate id be over the moon.

This is the most powerfull N/A that i know of maybe someone should try Nics set up he got 86bhp @ the wheels herers a link for more info

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....ic=20785&hl=

yeah thanks man and just looked at the link,. smart car that is