Poor fuel economy

Since around the time I had my car serviced just over a week ago my fuel economy has gone down. I used to get 75 miles to a tenner of V power ( 8 litres ) and now im getting around 55 miles driving economically. The service consisted of New oil ( 5w40 fully synth ) oil filter, fuel filter and rad flushed and new coolant.

I keep checking the tyre pressures and they are spot on and ive checked for any fuel leakes in which I found none.

Running a standard ecu with Mani, decat and full exhaust.

Anyone have a clue what could be the problem? Maybe something wrong with the fuel filter?

might be the driving conditions if the weathers been bad beside u. feels like your takin it easy but your actually using more fuel. like when it snowed here and i was gettin stuck alot and takin it mega easy i done 60 miles less to a full tank than i usually do in my auris.

over the past few weeks my V power has jumped from 124.9 to 130.9. That will have an effect if u only put £10. I do 80 miles in £10 and thats on motorway.

Since the economy has gone down ive stopped warming her up and just drive slowly off boost where as before a week ago I used to let her warm up for 5-8 mins on the turbo timer while I finished my tea so I could get inside a warm car during the freezing weather that we had.

240 is ok-ish tho 300 to a tank for a N/A is where its at, dont forget petrol has gone up and our cars arn`t getting any younger

dirty injectors, tired engines it all adds up not to mention the cold starts use loads of extra fuel in the mornings especially when sensors are reaching the end of there life

just be glad we dont have to fork out extra for having a unreliable car